ForumForum Games ► Super Mafia
I tend to forget about the game unless reminded so here's my number. 5403979965. Text me if I forget to check in.

Thats an overseas number...

Balls

players: chotano, math, deadname, evergreen, purplelover, chet manly

So do you guys wanna play 1 maf or 2 maf? I haven't decided yet, sorry for the delay

If we get 7 players, then 2 maf, but for now 1 maf can work.

Hoo wee, lets run mini Town of Salem for 6 people. We're going 2 maf. I'll be sending roles now and then writing the details soon

Mafia roles:

Mafioso: Choose up to 1 person to kill at night. If the Godfather chooses to kill someone, you will kill that person instead. You know who the Godfather is and can DM each other at night.

Godfather: Choose up to 1 person to kill at night. If there is an available Mafioso, you will send them to kill the person instead. You know who the Mafioso is and can DM each other at night.

Town roles:
Sheriff: Choose up to 1 person to investigate at night. You will find out if they are part of the mafia. (You will identify the Godfather as part of the mafia, unlike Town of Salem)

Doctor: Choose up to 1 person to heal at night. {Edit: If the person you chose is attacked, they will be healed and not die}You may only choose to heal yourself once in the whole game, regardless of whether you successfully heal yourself or not.

Lookout: Choose up to 1 person to observe at night. You will see who visited that person at night.
Selecting someone who is in jail will give no results whether or not other people visit him/her.

Jailor: Choose up to 1 person to jail during the day. At night, you can talk to your prisoner annonymously and can choose to execute him if you want.
Other people who target the prisoner at night will fail. The prisoner cannot perform his own action at night.
If you execute a member of the town, you cannot execute anymore.
We're using the twocans ask system to coordinate this. Prisoner gets a link and a codeword, and the jailor can talk to the prisoner annonymously.

You guys want a story or are we ready to start day 1?

I say we can start.

I'd like a story tbh

How about a short story, and then we start. Nothing too long, just a quick backstory

You all live in a small farming village near a river, raising cattle and growing food to eat. One day, the sheriff from the next town rides in to warn everyone the mafia is trying to take over this place and turn it into their base of operations. He was found dead the next day. You all agree to meet in the town square everyday to discuss this issue.

It is now day 1, good luck. I guess night time can begin Monday 1200 GMT? There isn't much to do right now.

Btw, how do you guys want to execute the suspicious? Hang, guillotine, stoning or drowning?

Farming community would suggest hanging.

Yup. Hanging.

I agree. Give 'em the noose!

As the day ends, you all head home with a feeling of uneasiness, unable to shake the image of the dead sheriff from your mind.

It's night 1, DM me who you target tonight by Friday 1200GMT

I swear I need to stop forgeting to update, I'm 12hrs late.

The town meeting begins in the morning, but Chotano did not show up. Fearing the worst, everyone went to check his house. Chotano has been killed by the mafia. His role was doctor.
After a quick burial and funeral, the town meeting began.

God dammit

To the person who stabbed me: Seriously? Stabbing? That's really lame. Next time someone goes out, do it with a bang.

I'm lookout. I saw purplelover visit chotano last night. Just thought I'd put that out there

I think we should hang purplelover

Just saying, (falsely) revealing your identity shouldn't be allowed, whether it is true or false.

Why not?

because there's only 4 town, all of them are good roles, so the mafia has a really bad hand. I mean, if the sheriff can see the GF, but roles are still revealed at the end of the day, then the mafia have nothing to claim. Therefore, people should not be allowed to reveal roles. In ToS, it's possible because of random roles and the sheer number of people. Here we have 6, and the 4 town are (arguably) the best town roles to have on a team.

How about we put aside balance concerns and complete this game first? We run with anything goes first.

Vote who to lynch! I give you up to say Wednesday 1200GMT

I also think Purple should get got.

Forum > Forum Games > Super Mafia