ForumForum Games ► Corrupt a Wish
Granted, you eat too healthy and nothing you eat tastes good.

I wish I didn't look like a girl.

Granted, you look like 2 girls.

I wish I was more popular.

Granted. Your popularity gets so intense that you're considered a threat and are assainsated.

I wish for world peace that doesn't involve people being brainwashed.

Granted, people with differing opinions are killed and then peace follows.

I wish I get a good score on my test tomorrow.

Granted, you get a bad score on every subsequent test for the rest of the semester.

I wish the American school system didn't suck.

Granted, now every other school system in the world is terrible and the American one is great in comparison.

I wish matrices weren’t so fucking difficult.

Granted. You get so good at them, you start seeing them everywhere.

I wish for mental fortitude.

granted but it is the opposite mentality that you want.

granted, you have the white text for the rest of your life

I wish I did well on the test I took

Granted. You had to cheat to do it, and you get caught.

I wish for helium beer.

Granted, but you float away, never to be seen again.

I wish I had more Mee6 exp

Granted, you have more, but there is inflation in mee6 exp. At your current state of 1000000000 exp, it only gets you to the 1st level and everyone else already starts there.

I wish for more experience in those kinds of things.

Granted, but every deal you make ends up being canned

I wish for a couple more subscribers on my youtube channel

granted, but they only subscribed because you made a fortnite video, and when you actually try to share your happiness and pursuit of your interests with your subscribers that have seemingly come out of the floodgates, you get a meager hundred or so views for your millions of subscribers, leaving you disappointed and disillusioned

i wish that i wasnt so fuckin sad all the time

Granted, but now you are a drug addict.

I wish that I could understand people (read their faces and what they are feeling/thinking.)

Granted, but you now also have excessive empathy to the point where you cannot leave the house because you get too overwhelmed with other people’s emotions.

I wish I had brought the right books to school today.

azerty said:
Granted, but you now also have excessive empathy to the point where you cannot leave the house because you get too overwhelmed with other people’s emotions.

I wish I had brought the right books to school today.

man that is depressing..

Granted, but the entire school including the teachers left the school for a field trip so bringing books to school is pointless now.

I wish that I was better at not procrastinating.

jeesh 5 days without a reply dang

Everyone else procrastinated your reply.

Granted, you become an overachiever and do the work as soon as it’s assigned, but your peers hate you because you are kind of a jerk about it.

I wish the weekend was here already.

Granted, but you die within the first minute you finished

And you regret losing your opportunity to wish stuff (even though it'll get corrupted anyway)

I wish the Super Monkeys from Bloons Tower Defense were real so that I can pay the monkeys to massacre all the kids that wear Fortnite costumes during Halloween with lots of darts

Granted, but the monkeys all die because that game is so old. ;D

I wish Netflix’s shows were more interesting.

Granted, they are so bad they make headlines

I wish that I could gather 120 gallons of trumpet water (the water that comes out of a trumpet's water valve) to spray kids in Fortnite costumes with on Halloween

Granted, but the water is from 120 beginner trumpets and you have to listen to them badly play scales for at least an hour before you can get the water.

I wish I was less tired.

Granted, you're high

I wish for The Power from Regular Show (and for better rapping skills)

Forum > Forum Games > Corrupt a Wish