ForumGeneral Discussion ► Stress relief
What do you do to relieve stress? I have a stress ball and tend to ignore my problems.

Perfect people don't get stressed, so I don't have to deal with it.

Perfect people don't exist. People who don't exist don't have to deal with things.

I play music when I'm stressed. I find it very relaxing.

Perform violent acts and have sex.

Perform violent acts and have sex.

Huh, not including sex that's what I do when I get insanely stressed out. Normally I just squeeze something, or yell, talking to people helps as well.

I bottle it up and never end up releasing it until the problem goes away.

I bake without using any mixers. Something about kneading dough and whisking batter make me feel better.

I make really long, angry rants in an empty room. I used to do it in front of people, but I realized that no one wanted to listen to me complain for several minutes.

I go outside and sit in the middle of my front yard, regardless of time of day and weather.
Though sometimes I have sex while doing that, too.

I just rape everyone.

I just hold it all inside and occasionally break down crying in private or occasionally at school, which makes me cry more because I hate crying in front of people.

I play angry music, hit things, cry, and then watch Disney movies.

tell my friends about what's bothering me. I'm lucky enough to have friends that will put up with my crap.

I also play golf. Only that backfires sometimes and i just end up angrier.

joetom said:
I make really long, angry rants in an empty room. I used to do it in front of people, but I realized that no one wanted to listen to me complain for several minutes.

I would/will, if you want.
Qwaz said:
I go outside and sit in the middle of my front yard, regardless of time of day and weather.
Though sometimes I have sex while doing that, too.

I'll pretend that I didn't get a sudden image there.

I bake or cook or listen to music.

If i can, i call Never; always helps. If not, i listen to the piano; anything or anyone.

I crochet or bake if I can.

Also what makes you stressed out?

People.

It makes me feel better when I punch something or cuss really loudly. Then I'll probably cry, pray, or just stay in my room all day.

Eat.

Run a mile or two, take a hot steamy shower or bubble bath. Read, sleep, relax. Good luck getting de-stressed!

I destressed at work today by going into the walk-in and crying my eyes out for a good 5 minutes.

Then vomit.

I get stressed from only one of my class's work and deadlines.
I ignore my problems, play/ listen to music, sleep, and write about anything.

Forum > General Discussion > Stress relief