ForumGeneral Discussion ► Tests
How’s school going? Good luck on any tests any of you students have coming up. I’m done with school for the time being but I’m taking a really long, important test on Tuesday.

Finished a PDE assignment today, have a Statistical Mechanics one due in two days, have a test in like, a week. I am stressed to hell dude.

Not really a test but I've been on professional placement the last few weeks and my mentor does my final assessment tomorrow. She's going to tell the uni whether I'm at a graduate level or not, with regards to the national standards criteria.

This is basically the only thing I've got left to do that matters. After this is just a handful of easy assignments and, as I've been repeatedly told by the uni, marks don't matter

I sucked at the scant amount of PDEs that got introduced in my later math classes. Never had to take a PDE class thankfully. Dude I’d go insane, Gray.

Not really a test but I've been on professional placement the last few weeks and my mentor does my final assessment tomorrow. She's going to tell the uni whether I'm at a graduate level or not, with regards to the national standards criteria.
That sounds like having someone stand around and scrutinizing everything you do. What’s it going to be like?

Good luck to both of you, sincerely.

Thank you! I've well and truly passed! And got some CV referees confirmed. But yeah it's basically been three weeks of someone watching and nitpicking everything I do.

What's your big test for?

Oh congrats! One of my friends is a teacher and she had this yearly evaluation last month and it’s just what you described, having someone breathing down your neck and just looking for you to mess up.

It’s one I maybe have been stressing too much over but I’ll find out when I take it in the morning. PCAT. It’s a test for applying to/getting into pharmacy schools in the states. The questions are going to ask anything out of everything my entire undergrad degree covered - that’s the part that’s been stressing me but it’s 10:53pm, I’m drinking chamomile tea, watching Dr. Katz (digital xanax), and about to go offline.

All that stress payed off. Fuck yes.

I love it when I turn in a big paper or test or whatever. It's nice to know I will likely never have to worry about that specific assignment ever again.

Same. It’s like forgetting every question on the test as soon as you walk out of the room. Best way you can feel after taking a test.

I equate it to taking a big ol' shit.

AP exams are coming up this May, good luck to anyone participating!