ForumGeneral Discussion ► How to succeed as a Two Cans & String Freelance Entrepreneur
Are you tired of your questions not getting answered? Do you eagerly log on to TCaS everyday only to be greeted with crushing disappointment as none of the questions you've posted have gained any traction? Did I just ask the same question twice? Well if asked the first two questions, you've come to the right place. Join our team of Freelance Two Cans & String Entrepreneurs as we research and discover the best questions that'll rake in the highest possibility of being answered!

I imagine the first step would be to compile all your most answered questions and divide them into categories of questions, then analyze what about them makes people want to answer them. We can also establish what times are most people active on Twocans, and from there, can deduct how to optimize question answerage!

DELETED

Lmao what? Just reactivate your questions. I’ve got ones that have around 200 answers.

Lmao what? Just reactivate your questions. I’ve got ones that have around 200 answers.

Good point. I might ask someone to lock this post.

Nah nah, I was rude. It’s worth a thread. I tend to get most answers at night and in the evenings in American time. When most American k-12 students get out of class and have done their homework. Simple and direct stuff gets a lot of answers. So do weird things like... I don’t really wanna share the questions because I may have been a dickhole at one point but stuff like “Why do you X” get a lot of answers. Things that make accusations get a lot of answers.

Nah nah, I was rude. It’s worth a thread. I tend to get most answers at night and in the evenings in American time. When most American k-12 students get out of class and have done their homework. Simple and direct stuff gets a lot of answers. So do weird things like... I don’t really wanna share the questions because I may have been a dickhole at one point but stuff like “Why do you X” get a lot of answers. Things that make accusations get a lot of answers.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Forum > General Discussion > How to succeed as a Two Cans & String Freelance Entrepreneur