ForumGeneral Discussion ► Happy New Year! (2020)
Cheers to another revolution around the the sun.

Feel free to share and discuss any thoughts on the upcoming decade, may it be goals, plans, or fears.

Doing more school and more school and more school. Yay school I like school.

It skool.

I finished my degree last year, one more year of post grad before I look for a proper career. Single parenting is tough but I'm kinda content and my daughter is mostly doing well.

I am super excited for 2020. I have a rock solid financial plan to pay off all debts and accumulate a decent savings. This is something I am extremely proud of and I cannot wait to see it through.
I also plan on leaving my current relationship, it's just not a good fit for me as much as I love my partner. I will be moving back home which is going to be so good for my soul. I've missed my family, my friends and my town.
It's going to be a year of new beginnings and I am so fucking excited to do things on my own.

I am super excited for 2020. I have a rock solid financial plan to pay off all debts and accumulate a decent savings. This is something I am extremely proud of and I cannot wait to see it through.
I also plan on leaving my current relationship, it's just not a good fit for me as much as I love my partner. I will be moving back home which is going to be so good for my soul. I've missed my family, my friends and my town.
It's going to be a year of new beginnings and I am so fucking excited to do things on my own.

That sounds so awesome.

Forum > General Discussion > Happy New Year! (2020)