ForumGeneral Discussion ► ‘Facts’
Smoking cigarettes strengthens your lungs by making them work harder to inhale.

If you took the large intestines and laid it end to end, you'd have enough internal space to fit an entire digested meal.

Huh! I knew alcohol did that for your liver, but I had no idea it worked with cigarettes too.

Might have to supplement my vaping with cigarettes. It's important to keep your lungs hydrated with vapor, but maybe that should be my post-smoke routine.

This thread hurts my brain

I also feel a strong need to mercilessly correct everyone here.

Crying's main purpose is to re-hydrate your cheeks and nose, which dry out during periods of strong, overwhelming emotion.

If you drink too much water, your body will try to return to homeostasis by sweating. If you're sweating, it's a sign you need to drink less water.

This thread hurts my brain

Treppaning can help release some of the pressure and ease your mind. It has hundreds of years of study and use behind it as a method.

Thank you for making me google that.

Freeze your boiling water and save it for later when you cook.

Set yourself on fire to maintain warmth for the rest of your life.

Ice cream isn't actually iced cream, it's creamed ice

Zia said:

Huh! I knew alcohol did that for your liver, but I had no idea it worked with cigarettes too.

Might have to supplement my vaping with cigarettes. It's important to keep your lungs hydrated with vapor, but maybe that should be my post-smoke routine.
Be sure to keep your blood pressure and cholesterol up too. Your heart will have to work harder to withstand the extra pressure so it’ll get biggger. The heart is one of your most important organs so it’s only beneficial if it’s enlarged. Kidney stones have a similar effect. I suggest eating McDonald’s when you’re done with your smoke n vape.

Kylljoy said:
Ice cream isn't actually iced cream, it's creamed ice

That sounds so yummy.
Creamed Ice with sugar, salt, and a LOT of flavor! Get now for $2.99!
Blistering hot in summer? Camp out in an indoor ice bath with the freezer and lots of water nearby.

Most flowers evolved from the same recent common ancestor, except for the rose. That's actually a deevolution of porcupines following the K-T impact to make them more energy efficient. Hence the thorns.

Ever get right and left/forwards and backwards mixed up while watching yourself in the mirror? That's because of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.

Cars don't move forward. They push everything else backward.

evergreen said:
If you drink too much water, your body will try to return to homeostasis by sweating. If you're sweating, it's a sign you need to drink less water.
The Surgeon General's armies have reached the TwoCans Headquarters and we are now under siege.

The founders of Johnson & Johnson were not related.

Zia said:

Be sure to keep your blood pressure and cholesterol up too. Your heart will have to work harder to withstand the extra pressure so it’ll get biggger. The heart is one of your most important organs so it’s only beneficial if it’s enlarged. Kidney stones have a similar effect. I suggest eating McDonald’s when you’re done with your smoke n vape.

Ooooh, thanks for the tip! I will make sure to do that. Guessing I should go for a high sugar diet, if I go this route? Otherwise my body might not be able to make enough energy to keep up with the new level of performance I'm asking of it...

The human body is only 30% water, the other 40 or so percent come from experimental error.

Your brain only exists 10% at a time.

When Russians call you a Cyka on the internet or in an online game, feel honored! It is one of the highest compliments in their language, reserved only for those they respect and appreciate most deeply!

If you bought all the bread in the world, you would have enough bread to feed about 7.1 billion people.

If your scared date a stripper

Agatha Christie described the symptoms of thallium poisoning so well in her novel The Pale Horse that a nurse who had read the novel recognized the symptoms in a baby that was dying, and saved its life.

Forum > General Discussion > ‘Facts’