ForumGeneral Discussion ► Bootleg/ripoff games
I found BeatBlader 3D on the AppStore, and now I have an obsession with bootleg games, anyone else want to share there experiences?

"Grand Tough Guy" - Three magic words, endless hours of laughing. My friend downloaded it on his phone and it literally drained a full battery in about 15 minutes while running.

I think the actual title is "Grand Tough Guy in Miami" or something, but 'Grand Tough Guy' sounds better

I have old videos of me playing these really infringerino Mario games on the Google Play Store. They all had this green and red Mario with the mustache photoshopped out and had names like "Jungle mary kart" but they all played like they were made with free software but they made sure to include metric tons of ads

Kylljoy said:
"Grand Tough Guy" - Three magic words, endless hours of laughing. My friend downloaded it on his phone and it literally drained a full battery in about 15 minutes while running.

I think the actual title is "Grand Tough Guy in Miami" or something, but 'Grand Tough Guy' sounds better

I played that. One hell of an experience.

man the tumblr for it was deleted a long time ago, but there are times when I think I just hallucinated the existence of Morrowind 2. It wasn't exactly a bootleg game, but it was the most acid trippy wtf were you on when you made this mod I've ever seen in my life and still makes me chuckle when I think about it.

You think there is a wayback machine archive of the page? I would love to see it.

Played a really weird Pokemon clone in HS called Lil' Monster. There's like no info on this game and the NA version had terribly broken English.

There was some weird bootleg pokemon game that I played a long time ago that I still miss sometimes.

guyguy said:
You think there is a wayback machine archive of the page? I would love to see it.

Oh my god I found an ancient download of it someone uploaded ages ago. I haven't actually installed this but it looks legitimate from what I can tell and a quick virus scan. But if you want to go look for Smallmalexia in the city of Malbora, have at it..

To be honest I feel like this mod was probably more entertaining as a tumblr and with the dev's youtube videos than to actually play, however. But, hey, I'm glad it still exists in some form.

I couldn't find the old tumblr url to look it up on waybackmachine, unfortunately.

Here is a tweet about it, though. https://twitter.com/quinndolynndo/status/1161499196266037249

Here's a screenshot of her. link

And here's a screenshot of Fargoth Ur

EDIT: Wait! I found it! Enjoy!

EDIT 2: here's a slightly less sketchy looking link to a reupload on Nexus Mods.

Oh. My. God. This is amazing.
Is it a patch for the original game or does it run independently?
Either way, I am going to play this.

Wait I should probably play normal Morrowind first.

Edit: Seeing how it's on nexus mods, I realize that it is not independent.

Yep, it's a mod to the normal game! And right? It's so ridiculous in the best way.

I found a new one, “infect bio war”. I’m sure you can guess what game that’s ripping off.

woah i just had a great idea. a game on the app store called “bald cape superhero”

Forum > General Discussion > Bootleg/ripoff games