ForumGeneral Discussion ► conspiracy theories
I believe that sheeps are evil and they want to take over the world

Birds aren’t real. BIRDS ARENT REAL!!!

Everyone who says 'Wyoming doesn't exist' is actually propagating a myth purposely started by the U.S. government in the 1820's, because Wyoming is where they hide the aliens, the Snyder cut, cold fusion, the Roanoke colony, the holy grail, the real Grassy Knoll, Paul McCartney, and the giant heat lamp they're using to fake global warming (It's real, just not due to greenhouse gases).

adsfjlk; said:
Birds aren’t real. BIRDS ARENT REAL!!!
Birds are naught but little spy robots.

The bourgeoisie are actually vampire-like creatures who can turn into birds instead of bats, which is why birds only poop on your car after you've washed it for 3 hours.

The bourgeoisie are actually vampire-like creatures who can turn into birds

Ah, so that's why the economy has a "pecking order". 100% makes total sense, would conspire again.

Conspiracy theory: the secret organizations of the world that control the media, politics, money and everything are actually not nefarious and are in control in order to save the world from Satan and his plans to destroy the Universe.

If any of you watched the space launch earlier, you might have noticed that while one of the empty stages was landing, the camera cut off before the stage was in frame, and turned back on after it landed. I was thinking that this could spark some conspiracy theories.

guyguy said:
If any of you watched the space launch earlier, you might have noticed that while one of the empty stages was landing, the camera cut off before the stage was in frame, and turned back on after it landed. I was thinking that this could spark some conspiracy theories.

I thought the same thing!

Forum > General Discussion > conspiracy theories