ForumGeneral Discussion ► Strange stock images
I very much enjoy looking for weird stock Images, wether that be just a weird picture or weird in the context of the search. Here’s Very Real Man.

Well, then you might enjoy the spectacle that is this photoshoot.

As you can see, it's a story about rivals becoming friends, possibly with the help of the internet. And there's plenty more photos from that shooting. Just search for "nerd biker gang" or something similar. It's just weird and I don't understand it at all.

Edit: This one is also one of the weird ones.

Oh dude. I maintain an entire hobby project with an emphasis on weird stock images being used to make a fake universe for a fictional video game.

i loved using random stock images that loosely fit with the topic of my presentation. if my slide was about analyzing data, i would use a image of scientists looking at a chicken. (sadly, cant find that photo on my computer.)

This is actually a photo of me coding at the Starbucks in Monroe, WA.

Y'all better have addressed all your compiler warnings...

Me and my friends here don't take to kindly to folks who declare variables but never use them...

I’m really glad I made this thread.

"Well, then you might enjoy the spectacle that is this photoshoot.

As you can see, it's a story about rivals becoming friends, possibly with the help of the internet. And there's plenty more photos from that shooting. Just search for "nerd biker gang" or something similar. It's just weird and I don't understand it at all.

Edit: This one is also one of the weird ones."

Still not the gray dot.

To not detract from this thread, a bird just ran into my window. I looked up a stock image for it and I'm disappointed

"Well, then you might enjoy the spectacle that is this photoshoot.

Edit: This one is also one of the weird ones."

Still not the gray dot.

To not detract from this thread, a bird just ran into my window. I looked up a stock image for it and I'm disappointed

Math, what’s the deal with all this “not the gray dot” nonsense? Also, very disappointing picture.

I love how the first three are this guy with cartoonish expressions getting picked on then in the fourth shot its just this random cat fight out of nowhere.

Is that bird wearing a sweatband or is that just the quality?

A cruel fate. At least he's wearing some Edgar Winter Sun Cream.

I have found the ultimate fashionista

I LOVE HIM.

Damn, I wish that guy would save some dates for the rest of us.

Blake said:
This is actually a photo of me coding at the Starbucks in Monroe, WA.

Funny, based on your descriptions of dealing with the bugs and bots on the site, I always imagined it more like this

Could I offer you a picture of surprised computer Jesus

Imagine the bruises this thing must give you. Thank you walmart recommendations, it's been a pleasure.

Why she be looking like a mannequin though.

Forum > General Discussion > Strange stock images