ForumGeneral Discussion ► Unpopular opinions
Good. You've seen the error of your ways.

W_Licky said:
Earl Notrussiaperson of the Urals

can someone please explain this to me

I sense I have made a mistake of some kind

have you read the context around the post?

yes...

i will admit i dont know whats funny about it either its just funny

if you kill somebody in a video game, does that make you a sociopath? no!

Reading through the above blank posts::

Apparently not liking raisins was quite the unpopular opinion for the 3-year-old I babysat. He had to have asked me why at least 20 times...and then couldn't comprehend when I said I didn't like the taste.

Nature's Candy.

Apparently not liking raisins was quite the unpopular opinion for the 3-year-old I babysat. He had to have asked me why at least 20 times...and then couldn't comprehend when I said I didn't like the taste.
But wait why don’t you like raisins

Yeah i don’t understand that. If people like grapes why cant you like them when they’re dried. I get it they look like shriveled up nut sacks, but they still taste good!

People like grapes. Dogs hate grapes. And peas aren't bad for anyone.

Peas are disgusting

why drink a cup of coffee when you could swallow half a caffeine pill

And peas aren't bad for anyone.

I like my peas w/ mash potatoes and brown gravy pls😋

Peas are disgusting

Agreed.

why drink a cup of coffee when you could swallow half a caffeine pill
Because the latter hits you like a truck and sometimes I don’t want to feel like I might have a heart attack.

I had this conversation with someone who takes gym supplements that contain caffeine. Removing the ritual aspect of tea or coffee makes caffeine just another stimulant rather than a relaxing work-aid.

Here's an unpopular opinion: people should stop drinking coffee and energy drinks.

how else would you wake up in the morning

and how would anyone drink coffee

Here's an unpopular opinion: people should stop drinking coffee and energy drinks.
I’m kinda inclined to agree. People use caffeine way too much and actual caffeine addiction not only sucks but then sometimes, depending on how tired or worn out you are, your ability to get work done without it is impaired and not having it has the potential to make you shitty to be around.

I drink a single coke zero with my lunch each day for a lil boost. Considering I work from 7 to 7 every day of the week I think I'm allowed. Course all I do these days is drive stuff. Tractors, combines, skidders and semis are my existence since I can't really move much anymore.

I’m kinda inclined to agree. People use caffeine way too much and actual caffeine addiction not only sucks but then sometimes, depending on how tired or worn out you are, your ability to get work done without it is impaired and not having it has the potential to make you shitty to be around.

I disagree with this, but that is because you can say basically the same thing about alcohol, or weed, and have it apply.

I think it is important to be cautious and cognizant about what we put in our bodies, but telling folks to stop something that may or may not be a problem depending on the person is a bit much.

Forum > General Discussion > Unpopular opinions