ForumGeneral Discussion ► Unpopular opinions
Of course, if there is a prepped tofu dish-- stir-fried, marinated, added into a soup/broth-- there is no way I am going reject that opportunity.
The preference is mostly out of convenience,
I would gladly eat a plate of raw tofu, maybe with some soy sauce, if somebody happened to offer me some.

Alright, I know what I'm cooking next. I just got a ninja foodi, and I'm going to air fry tofu. Nom nom nom nom nom

I like Eminems new songs just as much, if not, more than his old ones. I like his view from when he grew up more.

I don't know about all of Eminem's new music, but I listened to Kill Shot and about a quarter of the way through the song I was like, "No, stop, please, MGK is already dead" and then he just got progressively more dead and more brutally murdered.

Then some kids in comments who don't understand rap or diss tracks said MGK was fine because he had a nice pop song beat to his song and that, somehow, someway, counted towards a diss...

I absolutely despise rap. I don't understand the appeal of it.

I understand not getting the appeal of some form of art, I don't get despising it. It's okay to not get it, not all art was made for everyone.

I think that a lot of modern rap has some deep underlying issues tied in with sexual violence and misogyny. However, there's also quite a bit of much more interesting, progressive rap out there too. Clipping is Daveed Digg's rap group, and he takes societal issues such as gang violence, racism, etc in highly creative and artistic ways.

Disclaimer: I'm a white dude who likes everything from folk to dubstep to metal and beyond.

I hear this shit about all the time. "the lyrics are violent and the music is repetitive" was said to me by someone who likes the Ramones and metal. I get people who get iffy about Mobb Deep'sheavy gang violence themes, I get not liking 50 Cent or other party rappers, but like, Nas' N.Y. State of Mind or like, GZA's Shadowboxin'are such good songs.

babies shouldn't have the right to vote

they're too young to make informed decisions about the political atmosphere of their country

green apples are superior to red ones

I agree! Green apples are superior!

On the topic of fruit, artificial grape flavoured candies are great! Some people think they're too medicinal or not enough like grapes, but I personally like the tangy yet sweet taste.

see? this guy gets me!

they're higher in nutrients and fibre, and they're tastier to boot!
a really tangy, but stronger apple taste, and just the right amount of sweetness.

Exactly! They're so much better to snack on, both nutritiously and better tasting!

Hence why there are green apple candies too! It's rarer to see red apple ones. I guess that's another unpopular opinion; green apple candies taste good too!

Green apples are way better

hey, this opinion might not be as unpopular as i initially believed!

Grayseff said:

Disclaimer: I'm a white dude who likes everything from folk to dubstep to metal and beyond.

I hear this shit about all the time. "the lyrics are violent and the music is repetitive" was said to me by someone who likes the Ramones and metal. I get people who get iffy about Mobb Deep'sheavy gang violence themes, I get not liking 50 Cent or other party rappers, but like, Nas' N.Y. State of Mind or like, GZA's Shadowboxin'are such good songs.

my biggest problem isn't the lyrics, it's the repetitive rhythm and lack of a melody. There are actually some rap songs I am okay with (though I can't name them right now) but the fact that some rap songs can go for 32 bars without a single pitched note in the melody throws me off.

What rap ya'll listening to that's so bad, not sure if its the genre if its just some crappy popular artists.

I'm a white guy saying this.

Most rappers you hear on the radio are white rappers. White people would rather listen to white rappers over black rappers as they like supported their race. This sounds super racist for me to say. But...yea. this video details this perfectly:

https://youtu.be/V7prxvu_GiQ

I'm not a fan of most new rap. Old school is the only school I wanna be enrolled in.

Honeycrisp apples are the best. Cosmic crisps are pretty good too, though.

WEEB#1 said:
White people would rather listen to white rappers over black rappers as they like supported their race. This sounds super racist for me to say. But...yea. this video details this perfectly:

https://youtu.be/V7prxvu_GiQ
I mean I'll withhold judgment til I get a chance to watch the video, but initially my white friends that listen to rap listen to a lot of coloured rap, Eminem is a big exception but its not necessarily just because he's white (although I'm sure that helps) mostly he's just really good at rap music.

They do also talk about Eminem in the video. I personally think that he's one of the best rappers of all time. But one of the reasons he's so popular is because he's white. I'm not saying anything bad about his music because he is a musical genius. He even said in one of his songs that "If I was black I'd have half the sales".

Wait what. How do I have orange? Imma check the rule for orange.

Edit: oh ok. I just happened to put 40 words into that post.

F U J I.
That is all.

isn't that a brand of water

Forum > General Discussion > Unpopular opinions