ForumGeneral Discussion ► question i found in the qna
"Dear twocans,

I hate all of you. You all deserve to suffer whatever you're suffering through and worse. I hope all of you with secret hopes and dreams live to see them all dashed. I hope every one of your relationship ends with them taking a piece of you with them. I hope your worst enemy has you in a compromised position. I hope to GOD I can come back and haunt each and every one of you.

Fu*k off pieces of s*it."

thoughts?

did blake change it so that you could see your own dots since the last update?

"Dear twocans,

I hate all of you. You all deserve to suffer whatever you're suffering through and worse. I hope all of you with secret hopes and dreams live to see them all dashed. I hope every one of your relationship ends with them taking a piece of you with them. I hope your worst enemy has you in a compromised position. I hope to GOD I can come back and haunt each and every one of you.

Fu*k off pieces of s*it."

thoughts?

It’s very confrontational. I feel like they’re either just a troll or got wronged by one person and decided to take it out on anyone in the asks.

Hydrogen's kind of sus, I don't know if I'm ready to vote him or not, I was in electrical doing tasks.

Hydrogen's kind of sus, I don't know if I'm ready to vote him or not, I was in electrical doing tasks.

Lol, another Among Us meme :D

Mod-edit: Link removed. Weird spambot.

Troll. Thread locked, because do not feed the trolls.

Forum > General Discussion > question i found in the qna