ForumGeneral Discussion ► Food
yes

Isn't it a nation wide chain though?

i can't stop wondering what mcdonald chicken nugget in a kfc biscuit will taste like

probably extremely scrumptious, as suggested by the video

I am making an Italian sausage and lentil soup. It's in my crock pot.
It has
Ground, fried italian sausage
Lentils
Canned, diced tomatoes
Carrots
Celery
Onion
Zucchini
Basil, oregano, thyme
Diced garlic
Chicken broth

That sounds tasty.

I'm debating a pan of cornbread to go with it...or maybe garlic bread.

Garlic bread.

I've never had a good experience with cornbread.

Yes, garlic bread is superior.

I like cornbread, but garlic bread seems more fitting for such a meal.

garlic bread good

Bacon Soup.

what

W_Licky said:
Garlic bread.

I've never had a good experience with cornbread.
Find someone's grandma and ask her for some cornbread. Old louisiana ladies make it right.

what

you heard me.

Good cornbread is VASTLY superior to garlic bread, but garlic fits the meal better.

^ Agreed.

Find someone's grandma and ask her for some cornbread. Old louisiana ladies make it right.

So I've heard.

I'm very lucky in that I had 3 generations of women who could cook everything. Maybe unlucky actually. Prob why I'm fat.

I'm very lucky in that I had 3 generations of women who could cook everything. Maybe unlucky actually. Prob why I'm fat.

Relatable.

Well, you eat cinnamon with toast. The sugar. Imagine.

Ay, don't disrespect cinnamon toast. That stuff's delicious.

Especially when my grandma makes it. MMMMMMMMM.

and cinnamon toast is my man, amirite cinnatoast?

Y̵̵̸̵̵̙̼͍͕͇̫̻̻̼͕͖͖͛͌̈́̾͒͋͌͆̔̽͐͐̕̚͝ E̸̵̴̴̴͇̪̘͔̦͎̫̻͍͇͙̪̫͎͐̀͋̀̈́̾͐̈́͑̓́͑̾̀ S̴̸̸̸̴̡̙͖̦͕͓͎̘̫͓̞͖͇͌͊͌͊͊̒̐̐̓̐̽̽͊̈́̈́͜

Never had cornbread or cinnamon toast

idk what cornbread is but im going to make the assumption that its bread made of corn

man, people should talk here more. i like thinking of yummy stuff. banana bread is good. i like the smell of instant noodles, but i don't like the chalky feeling on your teeth after you eat it. i like sashimi, especially salmon sashimi. sashimi is basically raw pieces of fish, cut into bite-sized delights. deeeelish. fried cheese, again. good stuff. raw blocks of cheese are good as a snack. say, once when i was in 4th grade, my teacher gave us all a piece of mild cheddar (i think), and one of my sassy female classmates were asking "IS THIS 11 YEAR OLD CHEESE!?!?!?" but i was just enjoying the chewy, yummy tab of solid cheddar cheese. scrumptious.