ForumGeneral Discussion ► chit chat thread #1
I'd assume so, with the knowledge you have.

I don't like drawing triangles.

Hey y'all. Sorry if this is an unnecessary forum notification for you, but is there a thread where one could mindlessly rant about things? Sorry if it's a bother.

I don't know if there's one specifically for ranting, but there's the hate thread.

Edit: Or, if you plan on using it a lot, you can do as Titan did and make your own rant thread.

Hm, I'll think about the new thread thing, but if I do, it will be for everyone.

For now, I will use the hate thread. Thank you very much, Ebag.

No problem.

Does something change your profile when you hit 1000+ posts? Is there a secret 1000 club that you join when it happens? Is the club a cult?

no

That's what a cultist would say.

There's nothing that happens, you just become a Certified Forum Weirdo™

Or so I've heard.

There honestly isnt

Does something change your profile when you hit 1000+ posts?

You end up with results similar to what you get for following J-Rob.

Does something change your profile when you hit 1000+ posts? Is there a secret 1000 club that you join when it happens? Is the club a cult?

Nein.

Oh no, that sounds insensitive. That's not insensitive, is it? I hope it isn't. Oh no.

You're ok. Nein isn't insensitive, it's the German Girlfriend joke that is a bit insensitive.

You're ok. Nien isn't insensitive, it's the German Girlfriend joke that is a bit insensitive.

Nien means never. You spelled it wrong.

And also, oh ew that's a bad joke.

Fast typing is a curse. My autocorrect doesn't catch non-english.

As for the joke, yeah, it is.

what joke?

The German Girlfriend joke.

what is the joke?

Okay, but be prepared for a horrible little joke.

Spoiler text below. Highlight to read.
My german girlfriend and I have a rating system for sex. We tried anal last night, and she kept saying "Nine! Nine! Nine!". Must've been good for her. We're trying it again tonight.

haha okay

Hey, you guys! Did you know that once a year in Norway, everyone goes into the streets and fights each other with lemons. It's a tradition, the annual Norway "Lemon Party". Don't know what I mean? Just google search "lemon party"!

is that the one with the old guys sucking each other off

yeah

nice

Forum > General Discussion > chit chat thread #1