ForumGeneral Discussion ► discuss your pain and suffering here
Man one day in the sun and I manage to completely lobsterize myself. It turns out you do indeed still need to rub in the spray type sunscreen.

I was at martial arts when I bent my toe the wrong way, and my nail bled real bad. My parents think I might lose my toe, but I think they're just overreacting.

e-bag said:
I was at martial arts when I bent my toe the wrong way, and my nail bled real bad. My parents think I might lose my toe, but I think they're just overreacting.

Dude, I bent my toe almost 180 degrees and it went fine, just a small fracture. You'll probably lose the nail (take good care when it grows back in so it doesn't end up ingrown), but it'll otherwise be fine.

Ah, thanks for the advice.

I am also not a doctor, though. Def go see your pediatrician or a podiatrist to get it treated if it still hurts the following morning.

ecr674 said:
Man one day in the sun and I manage to completely lobsterize myself. It turns out you do indeed still need to rub in the spray type sunscreen.

Yes. Do people not do this? That's why the recommendation is to avoid spray sunscreen because people miss spots with it too much, compares to cream.

Sun safety is no joke.

It just felt so reminiscent of bug spray so that's how I treated it. The more you know.

You felt that it feels like big spray, it was fine?

Look I haven't been beach going in quite a long time ok?

I’ve never been to a beach ever.

😩

if you ever do, bring sandals

take my word for it

You can spray but you still gotta rub

I don't think you have to rub.

if you ever do, bring sandals

take my word for it

I’ll get in a bubble. No sand for me.

I got a surprise sunburn yesterday. Overcast day taking the kids to a park and I had no idea I was burning. Florida, shmorida.

Forgot about the ass divot in my bed and overreached, ended up bodyslamming my nightstand into my back.
scrape+sunburn=big ow

Lol, I never get sunburns anymore because I just don’t go out on sunny days without sunscreen. If I didn’t, I’d catch on fire on account of how white I am.

I remember one year I had a sunburn on my face, arms, neck, and shoulders that I got on the same day I got a poison ivy rash on the entire front half of my body. That was a really shitty few weeks.

Nevermind, you all have better stories than me : p

I hope I never have another sunburn story again in my life

The ass indent is worse than I thought. There's no denying I'm a true creature of habit. Welp time to flip the mattress I guess.

When you said ass indent my first thought was busted spring.

May well also be that. It did twang randomly.

gosh how am i supposed to fall asleep in a room so hot

you cant expect me to fall asleep easily if im constantly sweating, right? summer blows.

i feel bad that my life is so easy

like i have it way too easily and other people are straight up suffering and i'm only now coming to terms with that fact now that i'm talking to other people because god was i entitled before

the world is shitty and shitty things happen to good people. even if i'm also a good person, like i just don't wanna feel like i've never had anything bad happen to me.

not that i'm wishing misfortune on myself. i just don't like knowing that i've never had anything genuinely bad happen to me. only to the people around me. and then i also lack sympathy so i can't even feel bad for them either :/

Chill out, there’s still lots of time for something awful to happen to you. Don’t worry. People die, get raped, robbed, diagnosed with cancer, etc every day.

“ and then i also lack sympathy so i can't even feel bad for them either :/”
Wait a minute, wtf? Why do you need something bad to happen to you in order to feel bad for other people?

Forum > General Discussion > discuss your pain and suffering here