ForumGeneral Discussion ► Website unblockers/Proxy servers and video downloaders.
This is the forum where you can share the unblocked sites for site unblocking and video downloading.

type pp after the youtube in the url to bring you to y2mate i guess

also you can just google search bandcamp downloader and it'll give you one

kay

the youtube pp thing isnt working

fun fact my school was so paranoid that they even blocked safetube on the chromebooks

epic

is this thread even legal?

anyways you can also get ublock for stuff you don't like

and disable javascript on websites you don't like adblock detect on

and delete cookies to listen to bandcamp indefinitely

1: thanks, 2: idk if it is legal

Nothing illegal so far in the USA I am not a lawyeror a cop but your school may penalize even attempting to evade or bypass usage controls. Go read the rules.

That said, just the fact that a request from your machine bounced off the web proxy at all probably won't be noticed unless it happens a lot.

Finally, I know this isn't of much practical use from the end-user's perspective, but web blockers are typically run off an externally-managed blocklist maintained by a vendor. So if you try some site and it's disallowed that's because WebSense or CheckPoint |c. had it in their database, not because old Mister Groucherson in the computer lab wanted to ruin your day specifically. Mister Groucherson bought a site license for a network infrastructure product that can ruin everyone's day at once.

Well, me and my irl friend (not E-Bag) found a lot that were unblocked, but then got blocked, so yeah.

Unblocked browser here

can't download unblocking apps

The word unblocked is blocked on our school laptops

wow

WOWOWOWOWOWOOWWWWW

wow
wow
wow
wow

WO

w

licky

Stop abusing quotes.

Johnny

W_Licky said:
Stop abusing quotes.

Sorry

🥴

Forum > General Discussion > Website unblockers/Proxy servers and video downloaders.