ForumGeneral Discussion ► Website unblockers/Proxy servers and video downloaders.
kay

Now let me eat my lunch.

blocking the word unblocked is a little bit insane

i really can't stand it when a group silences your right to complain

it's as annoying as a minecraft server banning the word "lag" or pokimane's discord banning the word "leaf"

Unblocked browser here

i can download it but then the school district will know

unless your school is as dumb as mine

oh, alright! adults with technology these days... tsk tsk tsk.

My school district blocks the word “poop”.

my school district considers miniclip to be a mature game

also i’m on my phone rn cus the school bans forums

My school banned bypass

My district banned Garfield.com for being a “web comic”. It’s Garfield.

What do your schools use to block websites and stuff? Mine uses securly and fortinet

Mine uses Contentkeeper, a custom one made by them, and a list run by Amazon or something. Three different fucking methods to block us from doing stuff.

Edit: and in a lot of ways it still doesn’t work. The fact that I’m on this site is proof of that

lol

Mine uses Contentkeeper, a custom one made by them, and a list run by Amazon or something. Three different fucking methods to block us from doing stuff.

Edit: and in a lot of ways it still doesn’t work. The fact that I’m on this site is proof of that

Same here.

e-bag said:

Same here.

I second that.

Well, of course.

What is your school district

Lincoln Public Schools.

What is your school district

No.

the link that that one dude sent doesnt work i also ha ve content keeper

same

prevent this url from loading (on chrome only): https://m.google.com/devicemanagment/data/api*

or use an online virtual machine.

why?

Forum > General Discussion > Website unblockers/Proxy servers and video downloaders.