ForumGeneral Discussion ► Insecurities
Tell us about your insecurities

i believe not only am i completely unlikeable, i'm also not worth being liked by anyone anyways. i'm half joking.\

edit: sorry sorry i'll ditch this line of thinking it's unhealthy anyways.

to go a little bit more in depth i always say things that seem self centered in retrospect. i'm aware it doesn't matter as much in these contexts where no one online actually knows anyone else online but even irl man these sort of behaviors that only serve to push other people away creep up on me. i hate that i act this way.

Boy that's a familiar insecurity

Oh yeah.

i usually only act this way when i'm tired and or fed up of which i am both at the moment. school is tomorrow and homework is a neverending grind particularly with my complete lack of frickin uhhh work ethic. this is a problem that only i'm able to of addressing so that's why.

Preaching to the choir.

sorry

Nah you’re good, man.

I'm doing everything wrong, I'm not the right person to ask for this, I'm overreaching my expertise by doing this or helping someone.
I could've helped if I offered advice, maybe I'm censoring too much,
why would people want to be with me anyway?

I feel ya man

i just want to be accepted man.

kidding. what i really want is to have friends lmao. this is a dumb thing to want.

Here a list:

• fat rolls
  • belly fat
  • side profile
  • weight in pounds
  • being too skinny or too fat
  • color of skin
  • how messy my hair would look
  • penis length
  • having a hairy vagina
  • grades in school
  • teeth(how it looks)
  • hygiene
  • sexuality
  • the way I dress
  • wearing a crop top
  • my looks
( i think that covers every insecurity)

i think im insecure of my capabilities to be honest, i think thats the main thing im insecure of. i always put myself down if i cant improve on the things that i do, makes me feel worthless tbh

• having a hairy vagina
Is that seriously something people with vaginas get insecure over?

• having a hairy vagina
Is that seriously something people with vaginas get insecure over?

Vaginas aren't hairy. Vulvas may be. But anyway - people can and will be insecure about absolutely everything. Body hair on people with vulvas is hardly a stretch. Body hair is a source of insecurity for everybody.

Obviously, I am not the only one with a list of my insecurities

Reminds me that I have to add something new to that list before I forget

I'm too much of a wuss to share my list with a bunch of strangers on an unknown social media site where anonymousness is a big part.

I am insecure about my writing. I want to be concise, clear, and evocative, and I don't think I am.

I'm insecure about my face shape. It's much longer than a standard oblong face and I've had little luck with finding a SO because of it.

I always assume that no one likes me and everyone tolerates my presence to be polite.

Ayyy, same!

I always assume that no one likes me and everyone tolerates my presence to be polite.

same but i feel like i'm kind of uh annoying specifically to people older than me because i'm a bit immature and say a lot of useless or annoying things which makes me insecure about myself

also i wouldn't say i'm ugly per se but i still hate how i look

everyone has insecurities but that doesn't mean you're not a good person.

i have a desperate urge to prove i'm worth something

i have a terrible self image and i'm always trying to look for reasons that i shouldn't but it always comes back

i just want to be accepted man.

kidding. what i really want is to have friends lmao. this is a dumb thing to want.

what a coincidence I would also like to have friends. problem is i have very antisocial behaviors lol

i also have a list. too insecure to share the list tho lol

Forum > General Discussion > Insecurities