ForumGeneral Discussion ► Tiktok Alternative Possibilities
What do you think people are going to start using if TikTok ever shuts down? I honestly think it'll be youtube.

vine lmao

kidding

youtubes already trying to get in on the tiktok short videos trends game with their shorts thing

uh its not working because its too rewarding

so realistically itll be reddit or something like that

reddit's cool and all but it gets so boring after a while like it can be appealing to some people but most of the time it's full of pewdiepie 2012 humor

or snapchat? instagram? a format like that

you bet your ass as long as children are being born, the internet keeps existing, and the market is capitalistic, apps like musical.ly will never go out of style

thats true lmao

i hope pinterest becomes popular again because that app was genuinely so cool until twitter got big

i hope lolwall.co comes back

*sigh* how i miss it...

lolwall is so cool

beignets

what 😟

herbejo

My tiktok is all religion, health stuff, conspiracy theories and animals.

So nothing original

Oof.

Ive never concerned myself with being original. I am a white female that loves fall, pumpkin spice and Sunflowers. I literally am the stereotype. I even have a collection of scarves. So if that was meant to be an insult. You're going to need to dig deeper. Something other than pointing out the obvious.

I think I'm the old person demographic. I think that my tiktok is different than a young persons. I don't see dancing tiktoks or the ones with half naked people trying to be sexy.

My TikTok FYP includes a lot of women dancing sexily which confuses the fuck out of me.

@ssd
Dang
You kinda sound like my mom tbh

vta said:
reddit's cool and all but it gets so boring after a while like it can be appealing to some people but most of the time it's full of pewdiepie 2012 humor

The trick is to only follow the subreddits that aren't like that

So don't follow r/PewDiePieSubmissions?

Samsung23 said:
@ssd
Dang

I have 4 children so there is a possibility that we are similar

Umm...
What ages?

Samsung23 said:
@ssd
Dang

I have 4 children so there is a possibility that we are similar

excuse me wat-

Yeah, there are a few actual adults with children on this site, which both amazes and scares me at the same time.

well most tcas veterans joined about 10 years ago

do you see yourself with children in 10 years?

wait why are so many veterans joined in 2010? what was special about that year? is that the year when tcas 2 was introduced? was that the year asdfjkl; was made?

Idk

Forum > General Discussion > Tiktok Alternative Possibilities