ForumGeneral Discussion ► What are you looking forward To?
11th grade but the fun parts not the sat apply for college education and learning parts

sonic movie 2 2022

finally being free of my obsession that started in spring of 2019 and will finally end in spring of 2022

Titanfall 3.

The good "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" action figures back in like 2015-ish.

HiGh ScHoOl

W_Licky said:
HiGh ScHoOl

No. It bad.

Loki

W_Licky said:
HiGh ScHoOl

No. It bad.

dont worry, its not too bad
*lying coldly*

High school is better if there are people you actually enjoy there

what i want is to one day be in a position where not everyone in my life thinks i'm useless which is a stupid argument to make anyways because what do you want me to do to prove i'm not useless? what do you expect out of me? what do you want me to do? there's nothing for me to do. at this point it's just you calling me useless and picking on me just because you're a bully. you had a bad day and so you single me out just to make yourself feel better. asshole.

i'm looking forward to a day where one person. just one. doesn't constantly think i'm useless. just because i rely on them for my living situation. it's not like you expect me to move out at 16, anyways. even if i did, it's not what you want. if that's the case you need to understand that it doesn't help me in the slightest to be picked on this way. so shut up.

Your perspective is interesting, therefore your presence and participation have utility. That makes you useful.
now get to work

what i want is to one day be in a position where not everyone in my life thinks i'm useless

Do the people here count?

I mean this as no offense because it's something you've already thought of: but if people are practically bullies to you, treat them like a bully. Push back and offendthem.

please just take the above rant as another example of senseless rambling caused by not having talked to anyone in a month (so loneliness, basically.)

it's dumb, and i'm sorry.

Forum > General Discussion > What are you looking forward To?