ForumGeneral Discussion ► what is your catchphrase?
mmm

crushma

crushma? more like crushya

crushya balls

thats hot

scorching

caveat said:
I say fuck a lot.

My mouse was right over the s in say so I couldn't see it and for a moment I thought you said "I gay fuck a lot".

jaxxie said:
Devery said:
Jaxx, since when did you have a cult following?
I'm not sure how, when or why it happened. Life is weird and the goings on of the internet can be even weirder.

I think it originated from you being the most active moderator for a while—the first mention of your name on the pain of life discord (which is where this originated, to the best of my knowledge) was in January mentioning how you had sandboxed several new threads, although you didn't become the "official" figure of worship until April.

My mouse was right over the s in say so I couldn't see it and for a moment I thought you said "I gay fuck a lot".

🤣🤣🤣 just saw this

"JA WOHL, MEIN KAMERAD!"

mostly said when i'm playing ww2 games, and i'm not a fucking neo-nazi, i like imperial germany
(is that basically the same thing, idk what i'm saying)

Yes, my comrade?

aprzn123 said:
I think it originated from you being the most active moderator for a while—the first mention of your name on the pain of life discord (which is where this originated, to the best of my knowledge) was in January mentioning how you had sandboxed several new threads, although you didn't become the "official" figure of worship until April.
We only worshiped Jaxxie after we saw her power, basically.

No, poiki found a plush that looks like her avatar, the next thing you know we have a dedicated channel to worshiping her in the TPoL discord
Even a few emotes

I think there are a wide variety of factors as why jaxxie is so respected in The Pain of Life.

Her power, recognizable alpaca avatar, and poiki's plushie somehow resonated with us, as well as some light poking fun of admin powers and maintaining order on the site in a respectable, if intimidating way.

There's something oddly charismatic and mesmerizing about an innocent looking alpaca typing in bold red text to give warnings, bans, and locks. Not that I'm judging, of course. I think it's just a weird form of admiration. I don't have any ill intent.

Yeah, I think the PFP is a big part of it, isn't it? Such a stark contrast between the PFP and the role.

i thought it was out of fear and respect?

I thought it was both.

No, poiki found a plush that looks like her avatar, the next thing you know we have a dedicated channel to worshiping her in the TPoL discord
Even a few emotes

But the reason that the plush that looked like her avatar was notable was because of everything before that.

caveat said:
"JA WOHL, MEIN KAMERAD!"

mostly said when i'm playing ww2 games, and i'm not a fucking neo-nazi, i like imperial germany
(is that basically the same thing, idk what i'm saying)

Yes, my comrade?

ja.

something you catch yourself saying a lot

mine's "hooray"

...yeah, no....

Regrettably, "Consistency is the spice of life."

Things I say often:
  • Oh my goodness, gracious.
  • This is not an an accusation of failure but an opportunity to for improvement.
  • There be a storm a brewin'
  • I can feel it in my bones.
  • These kids are driving me crazy.
  • They crazy but I love em.
  • What was your thought process there?
  • why you do this to me? ( anytime an appliance breaks)

Move along kids....

"good golly"

Good gracious. Lordy be. Reckon so. Good lord.

“Motherfucker(s)” is mine.

Forum > General Discussion > what is your catchphrase?