ForumGeneral Discussion ► Winter Solstice Poetry
If there's one thing I like, it's starting far too many projects and finishing them several years later. Last time I offered to write people poems for Christmas, I forgot about it and two years passed before I did it. If you would like a poem for the winter solstice or some particular holiday this year, let me know. If you tell me a topic, I will write about that topic. If you do not, you're likely to get some angry treatise on why I hate something. If the topic is Christmas, I have already written a very bitter poem about how I hate Christmas which I can send you. You may receive the poem in 2021. You may receive it in 2023. But you will receive it.

Now that I've made this all sound extremely appealing, would anyone like a poem? W_Licky, I know you wanted a poem for the Lunar New Year. Did you want it to be about the Lunar New Year?

the winter solstice
the word has five syllables
this is not a haiku

Recanted.

I would like a poem about the feeling of giving and recieving a heartfelt, really good gift.

Can I get a poem about Brumalia and all the partying, sacrifices, and merrymaking that follows?

W_Licky, I know you wanted a poem for the Lunar New Year. Did you want it to be about the Lunar New Year?

Yes, please. Give me a poem about Lunar New Year 2022, the Year of the Tiger.

can I have a poem for my birthday on the 13th 🥺

I would like a poem about what you like most at the moment in which you choose to write it.

Give me a pöêm about dįãčrītîçs

Forum > General Discussion > Winter Solstice Poetry