ForumGeneral Discussion ► (New) Confession Thread!
Hello.
The older confession thread is many moons old. I was given permission to make this thread. Enjoy and have lots of confessions, I suppose.

i'll be going first!

my confession is i felt lowkey very happy when acky asked to be pals with me

my life these days isn't going super swell but honestly that really brightened my day and i truly appreciated it

so thank you acky

Oh my goodness, that's so sweet. I'd like to give you an internet hug.

Just a general, sappy confession that this community is a real hidden gem and I'm glad that what started out as joining the site without any real purpose to use it evolved into integrating myself with diverse and unique people.

That's wonderful. I'm so glad this thread is off to a very wholesome start.

Just a general, sappy confession that this community is a real hidden gem and I'm glad that what started out as joining the site without any real purpose to use it evolved into integrating myself with diverse and unique people.

to go off of what potato said, this forum has been there through much of my personal struggles. but aside from that, everyone is just so nice here and i've made a lot of friends who i am just so grateful for. i love being a part of this community and to be welcomed here.

yeah man when i first joined tcas i was so scared to post in forums or anything because i was afraid i wouldve done it wrong and embarrassed myself in front of a bunch of possibly toxic strangers, but now its like, i wish i had posted sooner. yall are just so kind and fun

Yeah, same. TwoCans is one of the only non-toxic forums left because of all the good modoration.

I also have a confession.

I tend to be nicer to people I don't know well, or have never seen the face of. Don't know why, but when I'm nice to unknown faces I get all giddy and fuzzy inside. And that's why I love all of you so much.

lmao

Half the users tremble in fear of Jaxxie's Hammer of Justice.

I respect Jaxxie's authoritah.

(This is my best quote.)

Another confession:

I drink too much soda. I need to drink more tea.

I think Poodonkus said something along those lines once...

Why tea, though?

I absolutely love tea, and I have a ton of it.

That's neat! What kinds of tea, and which are your favorite?

I have various green teas, Lemon Lift, and some others I forgot about. Personally, I love all of them.

I wonder why no one's ever made tea soda...

Carbonated iced tea...

It's good, only with low sugar sodas like Mr. Pibb or RC Cola.

I don't understand but I've had both those before and they are among some of my favorite non-rootbeer sodas.

Interesting.

I shot the sheriff. The deputy too.

What I wanna know is... where's the caveman?

Uh, I keep trying to make sure that everything is ok. And am trying to drink less soda overall, if not at least more zero sugar sodas.

Time to confess a thingy!

I'm scared that my parents might know I'm trans. Do they know? Can they tell? Does my voice pass, or is it too feminine?? Ahhhhhhh!

Another confession!
I get sad when people don't post anything in any threads at all for a long period of time.

Forum > General Discussion > (New) Confession Thread!