ForumGeneral Discussion ► Geometry is hard!!!
I hate highschool math. :/

hi nordict

I agree with you. I might be able to help with geometry, as I just did it last semester.

(Though I don't know how helpful my help may be.)

It gets better over time.

Geo will definitely not be the hardest class you take, though. Trig is still on the horizon.

lmao

math is generally a pretty difficult subject

for me at least

i'm truly struggling along with pre calculus

Geometry is much more annoying than trigonometry.

What I remember from geometry was mostly just playing circles and triangles. Know what I mean? Please tell me someone knows what I mean.

Yes. And proofs. Those god-forsaken proofs.

Kylljoy said:
It gets better over time.

Geo will definitely not be the hardest class you take, though. Trig is still on the horizon.

Sobbing.

Get ready for some swanky sinusoidals or whatever the fuck they call those. I guess you could say I'm going on a bit of a TANGENT aahaHAHAHAAhAHAhAaHahahAhahahahahAHAHAHAHA
I've never done trig, are those actually stuff you learn or is it another subject?

Yes, sine, cosine, tangent, secant, cosecant, cotangent, and the arc functions are all part of trig. It's usually taught in the second part of most Algebra II classes.

I learned that in normal 10th grade math

My Geometry teacher really can't teach.

Anyway, it's not hard for me. It's quite easy. And entertaining. HIGHLY entertaining. You wouldn't understand my class.

You should see precalc lol.

precalc was pretty easy for me. I had a really good teacher, made precalc easier than algebra II. hopefully the calc teacher is good as well

Triangles are the best shapes ever.

I prefer rounder stuff

Forum > General Discussion > Geometry is hard!!!