ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Question and Their Answers
Haha, the top one's mine.

These all sound made up. I picked Rasboras because Gouramis sounds like Gorlami, which was the fake Italian name Brad Pitt's character used in Inglorious Basterds. Italy is land, so the creature must be a land creature.

Who could argue with impeccable logic such as this?

I was incredibly surprised by that correlation and conclusion.

As was I, Contemporaneous Nathaniel.

That's a convoluted way to say my username, but I like it!

"You wake up in a quiet, inconspicuous village. There seems to be some signs of life, but it could be too early in the day to tell. You take a look at your time measurement device and note that it's roughly past the third shadow, meaning it's almost time for rokubento.

Travelling down Main Street, you overhear the few locals conversing. You can't tell what language they're speaking, but it's foreign to your native tongue. However, they all seem excited for the upcoming festivities that were advertised on your way here: the Orenflare Festival.

As you take a break from your shopping, you sit down in a small green area filled with poisonous plants and enjoy the rolling dust storms off in the horizon."

After reading this passage, what kind of setting do you think you're in?

Answers:
1. An old European style village in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. The apocalypse probably was radiation due to the poisonous plants but it also could've been famine because dust storms generally indicate that famine is common in a world.
2. I’m in an underdeveloped planet and the space confederacy would be pissed if I messed anything up
3. some sort of hillside village, perhaps a small one you would find in an anime.
4. A medium-sized fantasy city, based on the presence of individual streets and the foreign language, not to mention "Orenflare" sounds very fantasy.
5. anime
6. like a cross between rural japan and wales
7. I think I'm on another planet with some Star Wars type creatures.

The first answer seems to describe the situation the best, so I'm going with it.

have you read the westing game?

Yes I have

Like 7 years ago, yeah

heard of it back in like elementary school, never really got around to reading it myself

Nope! Would you recommend it?

oh yeah, it's been years but i remember it being great

yes i had to for school

no

havent heard of it

no

Nope. I'll check it out though

God I love that book. I should reread it sometime again.

I have but it was a few years ago

No, I'm not a natural at chess, although I highly enjoyed playing it a decade ago

That's a convoluted way to say my username, but I like it!

Nathanieliusiamosanus

i don't want to do homework. i just want to play minecraft.

saaaaaame

yes

thank covid-19 and china for ruining that for u s.

same tho

Have fun with your grades, then.

yes

mood

Why did that guy say us with a space in between?

Rephrasing this question:

If there were no legal or social repercussions, would you kick a misbehaving small child?
Collapse

No.

But I'd still kick a parent.
Reply | Delete Jul 11, 2021 5:06 AM (#13022773)

yeah. you probably dont even have to remove those repercussions.
Reply | Delete Jul 11, 2021 12:51 AM (#13022706)

NO
Reply | Delete Jul 10, 2021 1:26 AM (#13022248)

yeah... probably just to get it out of my system
Reply | Delete Jul 10, 2021 12:37 AM (#13022209)

Probably not.
Reply | Delete Jul 9, 2021 8:38 AM (#13021796)

Yes, of course.
Reply | Delete Jul 8, 2021 11:59 PM (#13021693)

no
Reply | Delete Jul 8, 2021 10:15 PM (#13021650)

well maybe [REST OF RESPONSE REDACTED BY ME]
View Message | Delete Jul 8, 2021 9:04 PM (#13021603)

Nah that still seems fucked up I would feel bad
Reply | Delete Jul 8, 2021 8:50 PM (#13021601)

Nope. It just doesn't help anybody, least of all me.
Reply | Delete Jul 8, 2021 7:38 PM (#13021583)

Sure
Reply | Delete Jul 8, 2021 6:53 PM (#13021567)

No, I have wanted to in the past, and undoubtedly, I will want to in the future but personally, the guilt would not be worth the satisfaction.
Reply | Delete Jul 8, 2021 5:49 PM (#13021554)

No
Reply | Delete Jul 8, 2021 5:19 PM (#13021545)

Nah
Reply | Delete Jul 8, 2021 5:13 PM (#13021544)

No because I have a conscience and don’t kick people
Reply | Delete Jul 8, 2021 5:13 PM (#13021543)

I have no particular desire to kick a child. [REST OF RESPONSE REDACTED BY ME]
View Message | Delete Jul 8, 2021 5:09 PM (#13021540)

Kind of you to redact.

Given my experience with people signing posts, I'm going to redact it.

subscribe to pewdiepie
subscribe to pewdiepie

return

to

monke

will do
I hate him
https://youtu.be/pnmRYRRDbuw
Heated gaming moment
Fuck pewdiepie. Racist asshole

i dont agree with this at all. why is the general opinion of pewdiepie so sour? hes a cool dude, and im willing to make my case as to why

https://youtu.be/pnmRYRRDbuw

I'm surprized the youtube link wasn't this one

I’m surprised I haven’t gotten rickrolled.

i dont agree with this at all. why is the general opinion of pewdiepie so sour? hes a cool dude, and im willing to make my case as to why
He made it hard to trick timid people into playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent so I will hold that against him.

Antagonist has at least three copycats

Question: Are you the Antagonist?

Answers:
I'm the NPC in the section of the map no one goes to and so is never loaded
I don't mind when I am.
The person that signs all of their posts “-tsinogatna”? No
yes
Sometimes I pretend to be.

• tsinogatnA
yes
Who antagonizes the Antagonist?

• tsinogatnA

Wasn't he literally caught on camera using racist slurs and also paid an Indian guy to hold up a sign saying "Death to all Jews"?

He def called someone the n word when playing video games.

That's funny, because I don't think either of those are me. I don't include a space in between my answer and signature. Or use American spelling.

well he apologized for it, and i don't think he said it in a malicious way. couldve just been a slip up, and he did recognize his fault immediately afterwards. the whole fiverr incident was also an example of making a joke in poor taste. his job is literally to make jokes and be expressive. it stands to reason that every now and then he'd make a mistake.

Saying racial slurs isn't something you do by accident. Nor is paying somebody money to incite people to murder Jews (actually, that's a crime in itself).

srpelo said the n word on accident, though i guess it was different in pewdiepie's case. and while i understand what he did was wrong, i still disagree with how people tend to have such a negative view of the guy. it's not like his mistakes are all of what he is. he's also really entertaining and has donated a lot to charity in the past. not that this makes up for saying offensive things, but i'm just trying to make the point that you shouldn't automatically hate people if they've done 1 or 2 stupid things over the course of their career, especially if they've apologized for it and recognize their error.

idk I'd just rather watch people who don't use racial slurs or advocate anti-semitism. Even he's actually turned over a new leaf since then (which, frankly, questionable since the anti-semitism was highly deliberate), there are plenty of other folks you can watch instead.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Question and Their Answers