ForumGeneral Discussion ► Tell me anything
I made this thread because I'm bored. Tell me anything, and I mean anything. Also there's no questions available. :(

Glenn Quagmire from Family Guy was sexually abused as a child, by his elementary school teacher.

Oh

Here's a fact:

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get it's fat little body off the ground. The bee of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is possible.

Shitting on lemons is bad.

Oh thanks that was very informative

Everytime you use ypur dryer, it opens a portal to a inter-dimational world. The portal is small and stay open for about 20 seconds, during this time, a piece of clothing falls through. Usally a sock, but not always, you only notice the socks because they come in pairs.

Woah :O
Thanks for sharing!
I never knew this.

In Austria, your height is dependant on how tall you are.

Oh w-

Wait a minute.

1 in 5 people don't wipe their ass after shitting.

Aw wait what??
Even after a soupy poopy?
Euwwww

I must confess: that last fact was not real. But, it is true that over half of Americans do not wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Ack.

Why wash? Only gonna get dirty again.

Oh. Yeah, that's understandable.

to avoid getting some mysterious sickness after you didnt wash your hands after taking a poo. sorry, I'm just big on washing my hands. I wash my hands even when it's not needed, it's a habit

Here's a fact:

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get it's fat little body off the ground. The bee of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is possible.

There is a popular misconception that bees shouldn't be able to fly. In reality, this is not true, because they can and do fly all the time. The science behind how they can fly involves the way they move their wings, and the generation of tiny hurricanes that lift them upwards.

Source:
https://www.businessinsider.com/bees-cant-fly-scientifically-incorrect-2017-12#:~:text=There%20is%20a%20popular%20misconception,hurricanes%20that%20lift%20them%20upwards.

please tell me that is not a scammy link like all the other ones on the forums

Well this is absolutely disgusting

Nah it isn't. Do I look like one of those scam accounts that only has one post?

Yes

Nah it isn't. Do I look like one of those scam accounts that only has one post?

no, I just have trust issues now thanks to those scam posts

want a hug

no thank you, I'm not a big fan of hugs but thanks for asking :)

oh ok

sorry if i made you uncomfortable

Forum > General Discussion > Tell me anything