ForumGeneral Discussion ► Climate Change
I believe everywhere has gotten a dangerous heatwave.

yep, can confirm here. this just shows how climate change is affecting everyone. like, people always how if it doesnt affect us it doesnt matter, but this is proof that it does

idk those were just my thoughts

What's a heatwave? My state is just a snow capped desert.

must be nice

wait that was sarcasm wasnt it

No. It is part mountain, part desert

is it cold there?

in the winter

how hot does it get to?

Around 103

Fires are in Europe. It’s even in cities like London.

gotta love global warming. I dont want to have to get used to these hot summers

I live in fucking Iowa and it's way too hot here now. I almost miss the harsh winter this January.

Highs have been in the mid-30s for weeks now, and the A/C in my building is fucked.

Me too.

IDK who's been turning the heat up, but please turn it down. I'm melting out here.

Three seconds after.walking outside I feel like I'm at death's doorstep

I call that a Tuesday

I call it Friday. Seriously, where the hell you live?

Its blazin' hot goddamn!

Its starting to cool off a bit, here in ks. But its always been chilly one week and blazing hot the next 😤 i just fear the rapid change in temperature out here will get worse if we dont step up for greener energy or even just diversifying our consumption of energy before things get much more heated🥵🔥

Oh great there might be another big hurricane this year due to climate change. Just had a monstrous one last year.

Woo! Hurricane party of the decade! Be sure to stock up on gas for your generator, AA batteries, and liquor!

W_Licky said:
I believe everywhere has gotten a dangerous heatwave.

Not to be That Person but... It's winter here and cold today.

That said, other states are having massive floods in the dry season and I won't be surprised if we have yet another horrific bushfire season in January.

Woo! Hurricane party of the decade! Be sure to stock up on gas for your generator, AA batteries, and liquor!

I don't live in a state with hurricanes, but my DnD characters will stock up on liquor

Liv said:
Not to be That Person but... It's winter here and cold today.

The Southern Hemisphere does not exist.

In no time, New Orleans will be an island.

Forum > General Discussion > Climate Change