ForumGeneral Discussion ► Avatars
Coldfrost said:

Doot, doot. It was bound to happen eventually.
Also I'm not good at this so that horn looks a lill jank. Apologies.

EDIT: Oh geez I need to name this something. alfanewchotano? ちょたの_merik? That last one sounds better. Pick that one.
Is she hittin a bong? Looks really stoned.

It's allergy time, so maybe I shouldn't look so wintry

You’re gonna have a bad time...

Coldfrost said:

Doot, doot. It was bound to happen eventually.
Also I'm not good at this so that horn looks a lill jank. Apologies.

EDIT: Oh geez I need to name this something. alfanewchotano? ちょたの_merik? That last one sounds better. Pick that one.
Is she hittin a bong? Looks really stoned.

from the context of the character in my pfp this made me laugh a little too hard

You may tell from my profile but my avatar is a penguin with a gun.

tell me, if a penguin holding a gun waddled up to you, would you feel fear. would you sense the embrace of death looming over you? Would you run, fight, or freeze? It's just a penguin, but that look in its eyes. you can see into its very soul. all you see down there is darkness... and death.

Katy is that you??

You may tell from my profile but my avatar is a penguin with a gun.

tell me, if a penguin holding a gun waddled up to you, would you feel fear. would you sense the embrace of death looming over you? Would you run, fight, or freeze? It's just a penguin, but that look in its eyes. you can see into its very soul. all you see down there is darkness... and death.

as they say, HUG AND KILL

Kylltc

I changed the numbers around a bit, but i landed on this in the end.

Edit: how do i view my old avatars?

This should do the trick :)
https://twocansandstring.com/drawing/legacyavatars

all the sakura have wilted but the colors are still nice ngl

My avatar exists now!

no more error!

Yay!

Anyways animal crossing has been consuming the remaining parts of my life, so why not show it?

Nook is coming for my knees

That's so cute!
Lovely color scheme, as always.

red

different colors because why not

inverted colors for the SCP logo. i think it looks pretty nice.

It does

Hey, I spent way too much time on this to not get recognition. I’m adsfjlk;, this is just my younger brothers account. And he wanted giratina, so I gave him giratina and then some.

Haha, how did you make the god of antimatter look cute? They look like an angry cat (in a good way)

Thanks. I took inspiration from plenty of pixel art. Meaning one. I found one and worked the background around it.

Lmao I like it, also M3ltingM00nlight yours looks so rad👌👌