ForumGeneral Discussion ► Avatars
she

oop, my mistake. apologies

W_Licky said:

I already did this

I like licky’s better

Because a halo isn't a solid thing, but light.

I like it because it’s floating, not because it’s accurate

Mine is floating, more towards the back of the head

-_-

T_T

Pluto Sad said:
Gave my alt Jaxxie with a halo.

Same

Mine is floating, more towards the back of the head

it looks like it's just sitting on it

Yeah, I agree.

i finally did it

i googled what a countryball was

How do you add gallery images to a post?

you go to the image galery, right click, and select 'copy image location'. Then you do the image things, inserting the link in the middle.

Maybe tell him what those "image things" are.

Kiflyte said:
How do you add gallery images to a post?

you go to the image galery, right click, and select 'copy image location'. Then you do the image things, inserting the link in the middle.

anytime I try it comes up blank.

I might be wrong, but it looks like you're using the page url, and not the image url. You're copying the URL directly from the browser bar, but that's not a link to the image - it's a link to the page containing the image. What you need to do is right click the image you want, select "Copy Image Location", and then paste it into the image tag.

If that doesn't work, drag the image into a new browser tab and copy the url of the new tab.

If that doesn't work, then copy the image's id number and use the following URL format instead:
https://twocansandstring.com/uploads/drawn/(image number).png

< i m a g e > Put image address here. Double click or two-finger tap and click "copy image address" and copy that here. < / i m a g e >

Look at this piece of perfection.

Could be better.

W_Licky said:
Double click or two-finger tap

The word you're looking for is "right click"

Well, I'm on a laptop without a mouse.

I'm pretty sure it's still called right click no matter how you actually do it just to reduce confusion

Eironn from afk arena

our avatar