Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts
steak and shake can suck my meaty ass

Ombra said:
Good thing you don't because Steak n Shake is hot garbage.

Boy

THE ONLY BLASPHEMY HERE ARE THOSE TOOTHPICK ASS FRIES

WHAT UP

angst said:
steak and shake can suck my meaty ass

Can this quote get tattooed on me like is that allowed

This is one of my favorite websites on the whole world wideweb. Its also a bit weird that I type differently here than usual.

Ju said:
So ... I was just listening to music in my room, popped off to the loo (sorry if that's TMI) and I came back to find myself locked out of my laptop suddenly. I obviously knew the password since I'd just been on it playing iTunes so I've been hacked I think. I'll try and go along to the apple store tomorrow and see what they think of this ridiculousness.

The worst security flaw is the USER.

YOU.

USER.

But seriously, never leave your devices unlocked. At least close the lid, if that automatically locks it.

I must have pressed the wrong button somewhere! It's all fine and dandy now r.e getting into laptop.

I wonder how many people have died on April Fools day and when their loved ones were called to be informed of the death, the loved ones didn't believe it.

My cousin's wife gave birth to twins boys on April Fool's Day and we were all like "pfffff ya right"

Ombra said:
I'd get your thinger checked, dude.

Almost hurt myself trying to not wake everyone up laughing.

Pixels said:
Devery said:

Also, I really don't like recruiters.

Gee thanks.

I believe he's referring to the sort of recruiter who treats applicants like a product to be sold to employers. (We don't like being treated like a product.) I don't like that kind of recruiter either.

ash.layyy said:
My cousin's wife gave birth to twins boys on April Fool's Day and we were all like "pfffff ya right"

p sure youre still getting bamboozled
theyre just in it for the long con

All the recruiters I've interacted with have been fairly pleasant.

I don't have a LinkedIn profile or anything like that so that might have to do with it.
ash.layyy said:

This opens up a lot of potentially cruel birthday/April Fool's pranks.

A: Happy birthday!

B: Aww gee tha-

A: JK APRIL FOOLS I DON'T ACTUALLY WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIT REKT

Lol or they could 16 Candles them until they've truly given up on having birthday celebrations, and then the parents could be like "JK WE LOVE YOU AND HAVE BEEN SECRETLY CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAYS ALL ALONG."

Anyone hear from Antagonist lately?

No ma'am

gws said:
Ombra said:
I'd get your thinger checked, dude.

Almost hurt myself trying to not wake everyone up laughing.

Pixels said:
Devery said:

Also, I really don't like recruiters.

Gee thanks.

I believe he's referring to the sort of recruiter who treats applicants like a product to be sold to employers. (We don't like being treated like a product.) I don't like that kind of recruiter either.

I love recruiters. They have gotten me every professional job I have ever had and they do all the work - best!

Anyone hear from Antagonist lately?
Damn. Seeing this prompted me to check his profile to see when she was last on. 305 days. Didn't realize it had been that long.

Blurry has been gone 80-some days too, I think. Then again, her last post said that she was probably going to change her username, so she may lurk among us.

Lmfao jfc

Lol!

If milk is now a symbol of white supremacy, what does that make the cows?

the jews. they're keeping all the milk for themselves and their offspring at society's expense whenever left to their own devices. They belong under state control

Tempted to replace the last two minutes of voiceover for this ridiculous assignment with groaning becauae I truly do not care anymore.

Sundog said:
the jews. they're keeping all the milk for themselves and their offspring at society's expense whenever left to their own devices. They belong under state control

That's so meshug-----yeah fuck the Jews

Hmm Pixels, something tells me you didn't mean that ...

Whatever do you mean

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts