Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts
Trying to keep my packing list to a min, but I pack way to much I am just headed to Seattle for the weekend why do I pack so much!

Because you need to bring me all of the presents.

After all it is almost my birthday.

Actually I do have christmas presents to bring and a birthday present for my grandmother, but I don't have one for you.

I just solved a puzzle from six years ago. Someone posted a cryptogram in Q&A and I couldn't crack it at the time. More recently I happened to look through my old messages and saw that old jumble of text and it got under my skin. It took me a few days of playing with it to figure out what cipher was used.

I replied to the old thread with the solution but I asked for a hint 1800 days ago and never got an answer, so I don't think they're coming back.

I'm slightly sweaty right now help

Blurry has been gone 80-some days too, I think. Then again, her last post said that she was probably going to change her username, so she may lurk among us.

Pixels said:
Lmfao jfc

...I feel like there's something I'm not getting here.

Also, these three profile pictures keep messing me up because I always assume it's Blake. With the pixel in the top left corner: are you not allowed to have the same avatar as Blake? Why do the two not-Blakes have the same avatar? What is going on here?

Probably the same person. Maybe it's even blake pretending that he's pretending to be someone else.
Very meta.

Blurry has been gone 80-some days too, I think. Then again, her last post said that she was probably going to change her username, so she may lurk among us.

Pixels said:
Lmfao jfc

...I feel like there's something I'm not getting here.

Also, these three profile pictures keep messing me up because I always assume it's Blake. With the pixel in the top left corner: are you not allowed to have the same avatar as Blake? Why do the two not-Blakes have the same avatar? What is going on here?

Pixels is Blurrys new username, yo.
Also, def not Blake..

I wondered, but I thought I remembered Pixels being around before Blurry left the site.

You're correct. It's an older acc.

I've changed my username once but I've never really understood why someone would change several times.

Because it's fucking fun, Jan

InsiDoubt said:
I've changed my username once but I've never really understood why someone would change several times.

Wait what's your first account?

Jan!

I was once known registered as
Usestoliev when I first joined, and I wasn't sure I would stick around.

I want to make a new account, but honestly I can't think of a better name. All my usernames suck because I came up with them as a teen; if I come up with a bad one now, then that excuse won't work.

Psh, you don't need an excuse for that. Anyway you can try a new name and abandon it if it's not working. Or get anonymous suggestions and feedback in Q&A. Or even get nonymous suggestions on the Forum. You've got options.

If it makes you feel any better I just remembered I registered as Fear but only asked one question before realizing it was stupid.

Edit
Apparently it took me 6 questions.

Fear is alright username for like a game, probably not optimal for a forum unless you're sole purpose is to tell spooky stories. You should bring it back and make a dedicated thread or something.

QWS, I'll try to think of something on my own. Usernames were always special to me after a while because it literally becomes my identity since I'm still iffy about giving out personal info. *cough* 052-56-9876 *cough* Sorry something in my throat.

I mean the idea was to ask questions only pertaining to fear but like past "what are you afraid of" There's not too much else.
And I feel you on wanting a worthwhile username.
I'm basically InsiDoubt on everything now

I've thought about changing my username, but at this point I'd only confuse myself.

I change my usernames when I have existential crises.

I've thought about changing my username, but at this point I'd only confuse myself.

JashQuestions

Perfect gws

I think it's funny that someone made a Protagonist account as a counter to Antagonist

qwEXspam said:
I want to make a new account, but honestly I can't think of a better name. All my usernames suck because I came up with them as a teen; if I come up with a bad one now, then that excuse won't work.

Same here my dude

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts