ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
I like tapoica

Cholula or Valentina, maybe... 🇲🇽

Cholula is common around where I live (the only other being tabasco), but these other brands I've never encountered. Of course, I would never use any hot sauce, but that doesn't matter.

Besides Eric making some money selling hot dogs, how is everybody else's year going so far?

HOT SAUCE!!! :D

Scoggles said:
Cholula or Valentina, maybe... 🇲🇽

I buy naked wings and cover them in Valentina hot sauce.... it’s awesome 🤤

That sounds dope. I'm gonna do that ASAP.

Now do you eat your wings with ranch or blue cheese?

Blue all day

My guy 🤗
Ok if you do end up getting wings buy this blue cheese dressing called, Little House chunky bleu cheese. it’s very similar to the one in wingstop.

Nice.

Sometimes I eat pepper jack straight. but it has to be the slices. Honestly, I do that with any type of cheese. As long as it can be in slices.

Pelon said:
Now do you eat your wings with ranch or blue cheese?

Both of these things are disgusting.

Ranch is terrible.

I love ranch and blue cheese. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. if you don’t like it, more for me 😌

Its called Flame On². Its made by this local vegan hippie guy who creates his own without using extracts and its still really hot. That is the most pretentious sentence I will type tonight.

Where can I get this flame on2 you talk about 🤔

I could buy some and mail it to you if you want.

Thank you, but no that’s asking a lot from you. I’ll feel guilty and wouldn’t know how to pay you back.

Also good: Sal's Sassy Sauce from Sal's Birdland in Syracuse, NY. It's like a honey mustard that's got a little kick to it.

When everyone talks about spicy stuff, and you casually interrupt the conversation and say "I... don't like spicy food."

I agree with the above poster

*le gasp* How dare you? Nah just kidding I don't really care either way. More for me if you don't like it.

Scoggles said:
Also good: Sal's Sassy Sauce from Sal's Birdland in Syracuse, NY. It's like a honey mustard that's got a little kick to it.

Mmm... the thought of honey mustard makes my mouth water lol. But I’ve only eaten it with chicken nuggets. What else goes good with honey mustard?

Fried chicken hearts, certain sandwiches taste better with honey mustard, oh and salads.

Chicken hearts?! How do you even prepare that??

I remember eating it before, forgot what it tasted like

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts