ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Probably tastes like chicken lol

Pelon said:
Scoggles said:
Also good: Sal's Sassy Sauce from Sal's Birdland in Syracuse, NY. It's like a honey mustard that's got a little kick to it.

Mmm... the thought of honey mustard makes my mouth water lol. But I’ve only eaten it with chicken nuggets. What else goes good with honey mustard?

Get a pita pocket and fill it with chicken strips, fresh spinach, chopped red onion, cheese (feta!), maybe some carrots if you like crunchy stuff or olives to make it super Mediterranean, and then drizzle the honey mustard inside. Delicious, healthy, sandwich-alternative goodness.

Scoggles said:
If the LORD is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us.

Numbers 14:8
They're back...

The numbers 14 and 8 are both even

WoW I honestly didn’t know that 🧐 🙄
Anyways, honey milk goes great with double stuffed Oreos.

ARE YOU THE HONEY MILK PERSON?!?! IF SO, I am not a fan of your questions.

Scoggles said:
Scoggles said:
If the LORD is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us.

Numbers 14:8
They're back...

Azerty I was referring to what Scoggles said. I am not the anon who post about honey milk. 🖐🏽 😌

My school has history textbooks so old, they're missing some countries.

Like no South Sudan old, or like yes West Germany old?

Do the text books have graffiti on them?

Those are the best, you can see people writing jokes about the teachers.

I've neglected to open it based on the dust layer surrounding it.

Scoggles, it's published a year before the wall fell.

It's less of the 'we can't afford to buy knew books' , and more of the 'Eh, we could care less about buying new ones'

Sometimes I wish there was an app where you file your federal taxes. Where you click a button and it will pay for thing you want it to go to like click here and your hard earn money will pay for new school books. Or pot holes cause god damn it I hate pot holes.

I introduced 2 classmates to this site but they've immediately started trolling.

That's how classmates be

Fasho...

Well I just got back from Maui yesterday and I'll just say that Oregon is cold compared to the Hawaiian islands. Like dang. And did I mention the snow I came back to? lol

tc3692 said:
Well I just got back from Maui yesterday and I'll just say that Oregon is cold compared to the Hawaiian islands. Like dang. And did I mention the snow I came back to? lol

I used to live in Oregon. I wish I still did, sometimes. I'm surprised you have snow right now, it doesn't happen often! I remember going sledding in rain boots and jeans on a sandbox cover, because I didn't have snow boots, snow pants, or a sled.

Oregon trail is a hard game. I went on a ferry and the other 4 people in my family died.

I’ve always wondered, is it true People in Portland still live in the 90s?

I introduced 2 classmates to this site but they've immediately started trolling.
That’s kind of why I don’t tell people about this website.

I always share about this place in a super vague way like "I was on this anonymous question/answer site and..."
But I learned early on that i like twocans as my private place to be distant from people I actually know, so inviting others here is not something I desire.

That's how I usually refer to it, but they saw me on it and were curious.

The people I introduced aren't too bad, one's just doing "don't you hate it when" posts.

Are one of them Fets

What? I don't think anyone has that name on this site and otherwise I'm not sure what you mean.

InsiDoubt said:
I always share about this place in a super vague way like "I was on this anonymous question/answer site and..."
But I learned early on that i like twocans as my private place to be distant from people I actually know, so inviting others here is not something I desire.

I always just say "an online form" like we're still living in 2006.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts