ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
The Word no longer exists, does it?

In our hearts it still does.

Heroes live forever, but legends never die.

Im the shit. Call me lucky diarrhea .

Weird flex but OK, haha, made me laugh though.

why is osu getting so much attention lately?

also friday night funkin is like

taking the world by storm millions of people are playing it

i was not expecting it to get this popular

I want to work on getting my next TCaS game into a somewhat working form so that (maybe) I could do a closed beta or something before actually publishing it.

But I also have no motivation.

Not to mention that I consider TwoodleJump and Accelerative somewhat unfinished. Oh well.

I guess maybe I'll put some work into it once graduation comes and goes.

An acquaintance informed me that they and their friends think I'm the protagonist of an isekai so I suppose I'm having an existential crisis.

One could say we are all our own worst enemy. Perhaps it is like that? Its a pretty tough story to sell in a visual medium though.

i was listening to chevy- uwu just now

and at the exact moment it got to the "Oh, why can't I just spit it out" part, i choked on the water i was drinking and got it all over my clothes

so as i was saying, life is cyclical.

My partner kicked me in the upper chest in his sleep last night. That's talent.

Interesting...

It's cool, coming back here a decade later and seeing shit from back then. It is also deeply horrifying. I said some fucked up shit. Yeesh.

i am a ******* ********

Well sometimes {**********}

Flying out to Chicago on Saturday, then driving for a couple hours into Indiana. Hopefully the flight is as COVID-safe as they say it is.

As for the flight itself, hopefully being strapped into a metal box for four hours helps along my productivity.

It's cool, coming back here a decade later and seeing shit from back then. It is also deeply horrifying. I said some fucked up shit. Yeesh.

I hear that. I used to be such an asshole.

Same. Like worse than most people I know.

I was mostly just a depressed mess, I think.

I prefer to just not think about the times when I was 10 to like 19

One question

and beware the image that is coming below
why does this painting exist, and why do I fear it?

Y’all ever went into a public restroom, made the mistake of picking a stall with a toilet that hasn’t been flushed in like a month, then realized that the thick film on top of the water in the toilet was a bountiful microcosm of various sewage bacteria that you just destroyed by flushing the toilet?

One question

and beware the image that is coming below
why does this painting exist, and why do I fear it?

Probably tryptophobia or some similar psychological reaction to unusual or unnatural patterns. Maybe check if you have that.

I just filmed for four hours straight in full costume, hair and makeup. I am exhausted, my back hurts like hell, and I wore false eyelashes for the first time. Interesting stuff.

Everyone who reads this: I don’t care what you’re doing, go get a donut, leave it in your fridge over night, cut it in half the next day, put it in an oven at 325F until it’s crispy, then spread butter on it like it’s toast. Don’t do this except like maybe once a month at most.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts