ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
I just remembered when I was 12 I took adderall because apparently I had ADHD. Little blueish green capsules. At the same time my older sister was a senior in high school and she took Prozac. Also little blueish green capsules. One day my mom accidentally gave me her Prozac. I took it and said “I didn’t know she also took adderall. I saw her taking these yesterday.” Mom goes “Oh fuck...” I’m like “What?” She says “I accidentally gave you her Prozac.” I say “Oh. Well that’s okay I guess.” Mom says “Yeah... tell me how school goes when you get back... I’m gonna call your teachers...” I come back later and my mom hesitantly asks me how school was. I remember saying
“ItWasGreatIHadALotOfFunIActuallySpokeInClassAndICouldFocusButIWasAlsoHappy!!!!!”

👌

It was a good day.

that's funny!

and speaking of funny, i don't know why i find "please give me a whole tray of: peas" funny. it's this 1st grade game, and in the cafeteria, you're supposed to serve food to the kids, depending on the fraction of tray they have. so for example: "please give me a whole tray of: peas!" then you scoop the peas into the little girl's tray, and she says, "thank you!" and starts eating the peas in a slobbery, piggy manner right on the SPOT.

Why am I so tired? I went to bed earlier than I have in a while last night. Come on, body. Work with me.

that is so relatable holy moly

usually i feel comfy while sleep. while i wake up, i feel like "arrggh, who awaken me in my slumber" and all droopy and wobbly, but sometimes i just jump up because i wanna end the suffering.

i got 4 something hours of sleep on monday and like

7 something hours last night but i feel no better

look

if you were to break in pool with the same angle and force, the resulting spread of balls would be the same a million times over. under that logic, if the universe were to be created a million times over, would that mean the interactions between atoms and energy would be the same every time? that the end result was decided before it even began? every action and thought you've ever had or ever had had always existed before your even knowing about it, or being able to do anything about it? that every time you think you're making a decision, it was always going to be that outcome? that even in a million universes, your destiny is predetermined and you're doomed to follow the same path, live the same life, and make the same mistakes over and over again?

would you rather eat an oreo with mayo or a banana with mustard

These are much more important questions. Banana with mustard.

I lost my phone. I was replanting my aloe and I lost it. Now I’m on my old back up phone. I should learn to charge my phones

i feel the need to choose one. banana with mustard, because mustard is delicious and mayo mixed with cookies is just gross.

I lost my phone. I was replanting my aloe and I lost it. Now I’m on my old back up phone. I should learn to charge my phones

good luck finding it.

you rang?

No way, you’re back

*sigh*

lemme level with you real quick, bud.

i am an alternative account.

i'm sorry i had you fooled all along, but i've always been here.

edit:

though, thank you for always keeping me in your heart <3

your post count is half of mine rn lol

I know, I’m just glad that you’ve decided to get back on that account

damn. well if it mattered that much, i wouldn't mind coming back to this one for a day or two. ;)

yay 75 posts!

i now remember the original purpose of this alt account, looking back at the questions i've made. it was to post really perverted stuff that i felt ashamed to put on my main account, even anonymously. lol. weird stuff, man.

running on 3.5 hours of sleep ain’t easy lol

someday i am going to abandon this acct and use an alt until someone says they miss me in the user you miss thread and I will come back and be like TADA

running on 3.5 hours of sleep ain’t easy lol

that's worse than my condition, my goodness.

my head feels like it's full of bees, I can't concentrate on any of my schoolwork in this quiet classroom. I feel as if my brain may explode. My mind is moving at 18293810293858940 mph and I'm literally having trouble forming this coherent thought right now.

Today is JiJi day!

I want something. I don't know what I want, but there is something I want.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts