ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
check the qna or your feed if you follow me

Those random and completely not fake facts?

Yeah that? The trivia footers?

They can’t ban you for doing that.

W_Licky said:
I lost the designs; I think ebag has them, and the stocks of the product in his basement.
I in fact never partook in the hat stuff. Not sure where the rows and rows of them you had went.

Then I broke into your basement and hid it there.

Oh, right. Only problem is, I don't have a basement.

licky built a basement for you while your back was turned

Aww, you shouldn't have.

No, seriously, the ground under my house is very water-saturated, and the insurance bill when the basement flood is gonna be massive.

licky launched your neighborhood into orbit while you were asleep

e-bag said:
Aww, you shouldn't have.

No, seriously, the ground under my house is very water-saturated, and the insurance bill when the basement flood is gonna be massive.

Well I don’t have a basement. You think living in southern Louisiana gives you basements?

So I did the next best thing.

I blew up your house and gave you a new one.

Yeah, that's... probably the plot of a Mr. Beast video.

Your new house is my old apartment in Brooklyn. Your family can deal with one bathroom, right?

Your new house is my old apartment in Brooklyn. Your family can deal with one bathroom, right?

On a side note, city traffic is quite comforting.

Oh, yes, New York City, the city that never sleeps.

But, if you never sleep, you can never wake up, either.

what the fuck

fuck the what

the fuck what

W_Licky said:
Alright stop the greetings. Mr. stripes, you are behind on your payments. Your payment for new plastic pushpins was due last Monday as well as your taxes. Uhh… let’s see here… oh my, tsk tsk. You have so many. Home invasion tax, property tax, cake tax, income tax, automobile tax, mailbox tax, dental taxes, labor tax, relationship taxes, life insurances taxes, nuclear bunker tax, and bills like your home bill, light bill, gas bill, relationship bill, lawn bill, bill bill, food bill, and just Bill. Who is the social worker who took your child away from you for neglect.

dental taxes? i dont remember ever having dental

what the fuck kinda dystopian society do you live in where insurance is taxed

are your legislators on crack? tf are they doing over there?

stripes said:

dental taxes? i dont remember ever having dental

Squirtles don't even have teeth

Squirtle must brush his knuckles twice a day for two hours each time. Also there are your childcare taxes for your child and half your income goes to bills for Bill, the social worker.

This is getting a bit sketchy, I'd like to take Licky to court for illegal taxation.

Parliament says no.

Can we get some of the other government members in here to help?

Only parliament. They’d like tax your homes and tea and sugar and paper and tea

Didn't the US start a war over that?

a miracle i wasn't banned

are the mods not online?

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts