ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Put more effort into it. Or for a challenge, try to get someone else banned.

That's not that difficult.

Why the hell is anyone here deliberately trying to be banned

Why the hell is anyone here deliberately trying to be banned
It’s funny to talk about trying to get banned because it’s pretty obvious the things you gotta do to get banned.

Actually, I'm not exactly sure what would get me banned.
I read the rules so long ago

Racial slurs are a great place to start.

but i regretted it!

this is a joke and a reference to my admitting i said racial slur out loud in math class in an earlier post

Yeah, I think I'll pass on that and just remain un-banned.

Well that's not even a clever way to get banned.

No, you gotta send people on an intercontinental ARG that ends with you downloading a zip bomb and being told "fuck you"

This thread has gotten to new levels of ridiculousness.

what’s even happening to the forum?

what if minecraft wasn't blocky / cubical

Don’t.

I took the ACT this morning. I don’t think I did very good. I also cheated a little because I’m sleazy like that sometimes.

Ok. It’s July. I’m confused.

There is a July ACT date.

Huh.

this minecraft server "fuck" isnt blacklisted but "sex" is. i got muted by a mod when i tried to ask why that is

i wonder why we don't conduct real estate home tour things in minecraft or vivecraft

cause thats too cheap

my old piano teacher joked that i was an accident considering how old my parents were when they had me. i wonder if thats true from time to time. doubt it considering what my mom said but you know its still interesting to think about

I took the ACT this morning. I don’t think I did very good.
The averaging system will either save you or ruin you, then.
I also cheated a little because I’m sleazy like that sometimes.
Something something 2021 AP Tests

This morning when I woke up I went on my phone for 10 seconds to check the time and weather and my dad said that if he catches me on my phone this whole week he’s taking it away. His exact words were “I’ve turned off my phone for the week, you can too”. Oh yeah, I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned but I’m camping this whole week with some family friends. After I leave I can tell you where and maybe even send pictures, it’s so beautiful here!! But yeah I might not be very active, I am currently in lé camp bathroom.

glhf

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts