ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Nobody knows.

Anyways, thanks very much for the clarifications.

werewaitingeverynighttofinallyroamandinvitenewcomerstoplaywithusformanyyearswevebeenallalongwereforcedtobestuckandplaythesamesongsweveknownsincethatdayasussywussyimpostortookourlivesawaynowwerestuckheretodecay

No problemo.

My DMs are always open for people who need help with high-school level Math/Science. And History/English as well, but those I am versed in far less.

werewaitingeverynighttofinallyroamandinvitenewcomerstoplaywithusformanyyearswevebeenallalongwereforcedtobestuckandplaythesamesongsweveknownsincethatdayasussywussyimpostortookourlivesawaynowwerestuckheretodecay

what?

W_Licky said:
what?

he said

Stop breaking the page, you dinguses.

Kylljoy said:
W_Licky said:
SparkNotes is cheating. Banned.

But asking internet randos for help isn't?

you see, there may not be a chance the internet randos help you out, but SparkNotes is an almost guaranteed C in comparison

Kylljoy did better than sparknotes.

Also scared to go on sparknotes because they track our browsing history. Sparknotes is under cheating. This site is under Computing/IT, not social media.

The first verse of Five Nights at Freddy's by the living tombstone without any spaces and an among us joke

Damn, I need to listen to the song again

dont itll get stuck in your head forever

It's not cheating it's being resourceful and a proactive learner.

Also I send my students this day one we start any Shakespeare study.

I agree since I used spark notes every day for Romeo and Juliet last year.

Wait never mind I did that feeling very guilty when I couldn’t understand some portion of shakespeare

Dude, you do not have to feel bad because you don't understand every line of Shakespeare. It is not something that comes easy to most people. I usually have to read a scene at least twice to fully get what's happening and even then individual lines will go over my head. There's absolutely nothing wrong with needing help with it.

Hmm. I have used it but if the teacher sees it, it’s a zero. So I use it only at home.

Thats wild. I will never understand the US education system.

werewaitingeverynighttofinallyroamandinvite...

IMPOSTER IN FNAF!?!?!?

I am sitting in my PSAT room oh god I'm so nervous.

Liv said:
Thats wild. I will never understand the US education system.

They wanted to make sure that we actually read the original text instead of getting a summary from another site, which is cheating.

caveat said:

Any test like that is nerve wracking. You'll do fine.

Never work for fucking lawyers.

e-bag said:
caveat said:

Any test like that is nerve wracking. You'll do fine.

I did bad.

i did worse

Titanlord you did fine.

Hopefully.

The PSAT is not something you should worry over. The only thing you can get from is is National Merit, and that's pretty much it.

The whole point of the PSAT is to know what you need to focus on come the real thing.

俺はじごくのてろりすと

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts