ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
im in a silly mood tonight. oh boy. this is not good

Ich werde nur mit Ihnen sprechen, wenn wir Deutsch sprechen.

If my basic comprehension of German is correct, this message reads as something about you knowing German.

If my basic comprehension of German is correct, this message reads as something about you knowing German.

I thought you were “German-American”, as it says in your profile.

I only know a little German. I was born and raised in Murca, where the girls are hot and the boys are hot and oh god oh fuck help everyone is hot

hahahaha

W_Licky said:
Mogol. It's the Mughal Empire of India. I already knew that they were descended from the Mongols from that one book I read about the history of the Mongols from 1100 to 1492.

Moguls are those lil' dirt hills on a motocross track. Mongrels are dogs or other animals specifically not of purebred descent. Minas Morgul is the former city of Minas Ithil, since fallen under Sauron's control. A mangle is a set of pinch rollers for wringing water out of laundry, usually hand-driven with a crank.

getting a new dormmate

that's pretty cool.

man. i wish i didnt have to sleep

i was 13 when i joined tcas

stripes said:
man. i wish i didnt have to sleep

It feels like such a waste of time, even though it's not actually.

Sleeping is great you can pass time without even doing anything. It just takes a while to get there sometimes.

My kingdom for a few more hours of sleep.

I love sleep and bed.

at some point, those lyric videos with sunset/galaxy backgrounds of trending songs are going to be as nostalgic as those solid color backdrop videos made in windows moviemaker.

I listen to the plain white t's hey there delilah one with the purple background and the curly font

fear is the only thing keeping me from giving up

edit: so sorry friends i was just having a moment

standing next to the bin at break isnt a good idea, especially when most students are in this area :(

stripes said:
fear is the only thing keeping me from giving up

have you read hyperbole and a half?

I love hyperbole and a half! That comic has one of the best portrayals of major depression that I have ever seen.

can I have some help D:

my pe class has swimming for this term every week on tuesday (up until last day of school which is valentines day) and I have a couple problems

1) I havent swam in a couple years even though I have done swimming before and I couldnt do it last week when we started swimming. everyone already knows how to swim

2) my main problem, I have glasses because my eyesight is really bad. I'm going to be in the pool which is quite big and I will definitely not be able to see my teacher from when we're in the pool. it starts tomorrow and its 9:30 at night rn so I dont know what to do about it :(

If you're stressed up about it, I think you should study up and review on what you need to know.
It could help you in the future.

Eh, you don't have to if you don't want to. It's not like I can swim. I hate water.

the only thing I'm worried about is how on earth I'm going to see. I'll probably talk to my teacher before I get changed and then I'll see what happens. or not see, since it's hard to with my glasses off lol

I've got glasses too, I know what you mean. It's likely I'll develop cataracts early in my left eye.

It would be a good idea to talk to your teacher. Silly suggestion, but what if you got swimming goggles that went over your glasses?

have you read hyperbole and a half?

i have not, i was just having an episode, so sorry

I've got glasses too, I know what you mean. It's likely I'll develop cataracts early in my left eye.

It would be a good idea to talk to your teacher. Silly suggestion, but what if you got swimming goggles that went over your glasses?

I could get those, I've heard of prescription goggles but when I checked they're quite expensive and I'm only having 3-4 swimming lessons for the term anyways, so itd be a bit useless since I dont take swimming lessons outside of school. I dont wear contact lenses either

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts