ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
2022 Released AP Human Geography Test - FRQ Section Document
I found this and looked to see it. It is exactly what I did, and I realized on 3A, I defined instead of describing, so I might lose my point there. I forgot what a commodity chain even was on 1D so I missed that. I think I got all the other ones.

ahhhhh AP tests....

The excuse for my college to plop an incoming freshman into the most advanced calc class...

Currently on break. My tummy hurts from eating one too many chicken minis. And I still have 7 hours left of my shift. Wah.

Work hate thread when?

I just got off a 7 hour shift. I did not sit down once. Kill me. Why did I ever get a job. Im working 30 hours a week. I'm supposed to be having fun enjoying summer and doing shit with my friends but instead I'm filling gross amounts of soda into cups for people amnd handing them food for 30 fucking hours a week.

Did you guys know the medium soda and Whataburger is the same size as what other resteraunts call a large? Our small is a medium. I don't know how anyone actually drinks a large soda from us.

guyguy said:
ahhhhh AP tests....

The excuse for my college to plop an incoming freshman into the most advanced calc class...

hey at least they save… in theory

caveat said:
Currently on break. My tummy hurts from eating one too many chicken minis. And I still have 7 hours left of my shift. Wah.

Work hate thread when?

I just got off a 7 hour shift. I did not sit down once. Kill me. Why did I ever get a job. Im working 30 hours a week. I'm supposed to be having fun enjoying summer and doing shit with my friends but instead I'm filling gross amounts of soda into cups for people amnd handing them food for 30 fucking hours a week.

Did you guys know the medium soda and Whataburger is the same size as what other resteraunts call a large? Our small is a medium. I don't know how anyone actually drinks a large soda from us.

Please start one I have so much to complain about.

Did you know there's no country in Africa that starts with the letter k? There's two for z but not one for k, it's wild

Is Kenya not an African country that starts with K?

Kenya suck deez nuts

Oh f-

Well done.

putting a period (".")into the youtube search bar still yields pretty unsettling results (looks like some horror shit and I'm not watching because I spook easily and it's 1 am)

who now?

Santa Claus.

It’s the goakao

hoylecake said:
Santa Claus.

fair

putting a period (".")into the youtube search bar still yields pretty unsettling results (looks like some horror shit and I'm not watching because I spook easily and it's 1 am)

While going to test this I saw a trailer for Avatar 2. It's finally happening I guess.

Yea that's some spooky shit.

caveat said:

While going to test this I saw a trailer for Avatar 2. It's finally happening I guess.

Yea that's some spooky shit.

damn u lucky

I made the classic pvc and hairspray potato cannon today. I didn't expect it to shoot so hard, but it's fun. Tomorrow I'm gonna design a suppressor for it to reduce the crack noise to more of a fwoop. I'm also thinking of making a muzzle brake but I'm not sure how effective that would be. I'm also coming up with ideas to make it smaller, air powered, semiautomatic, etc. I'm not sure about the legality or possibility of all this but developing and researching all this will be a fun summer project.

What do you think would happen if you ate yourself?

you'd become a cannibal 😀

Kuru disease

At what point would you die?

At Death O' Clock

caveat said:
I made the classic pvc and hairspray potato cannon today. I didn't expect it to shoot so hard, but it's fun. Tomorrow I'm gonna design a suppressor for it to reduce the crack noise to more of a fwoop. I'm also thinking of making a muzzle brake but I'm not sure how effective that would be. I'm also coming up with ideas to make it smaller, air powered, semiautomatic, etc. I'm not sure about the legality or possibility of all this but developing and researching all this will be a fun summer project.

Turns out this is fucking illegal so for legal reasons it is now muzzle loaded and totally definitely air powered.

caveat said:
caveat said:

Turns out this is fucking illegal so for legal reasons it is now muzzle loaded and totally definitely air powered.

everything fun is illegal

I knew I would be working but I didn't think I'd be working. Only having two days off sucks what the fuck

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts