ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
evergreen said:
So tired rn. Fun to see a lot of peeps are still active from before. Ngl probably not going to stick around but I told myself I would check again in a couple years and I did do that.

I remember seeing you around. Welcome back, for however long.

larana said:
It's the wanting that matters.

Ant! Longest time no see.

larana! Bless my soul!

Edit: nvm I read more posts

Why is it 101 degrees Fahrenheit!?

What's better for increasing your power: weet-bix or weetabix?
Anyone on here had both?

It has come to my attention that the Brits and British speaking territories have invented squares of raw power in the form of cereal bricks. You can't keep this from the world any longer! We must know the secret to this technology!!

I am very bored. Summer is really boring and my ears are constantly ringing. I'm just waiting for another vacation.

lucky you, I'm still in school for about another month

Summer break doesn't officially start for me until Wednesday but I'm literally not doing anything useful in terms of school. I've practically graduated now and it's time for me to wait until my freshman year.

Summer is halfway over.

Indeed, and my transmission won't likely be fixed this year. At least I got to drive the thing all of last year.

Summer is halfway over. Yes. And I'm still stuck with this dinky-ass old PC. My chances of using it and doing some goofy VR shit are pretty much over at this point, but there's always next year. At least I have a computer. At least there're vacations and I can go outside, so whatevs.

Do you know what processor it has? I'm curious.

Fun fact I am 19 now

happy birthday!!

Happy birthday!

I'm 36

Someday I'll find the perfect meme copypasta to stitch into an anglican chant. It'll be glorious.

Lmao it's already been done. Kudos internet, I've actually sung the second one.

My hand keeps feeling like it's being electrocuted when I touch a certain door handle in my house. I know what feeling electrocuted feels like because one time I stupidly grabbed an exposed socket for about 5 seconds.

My awesum friend just gifted me Castle Crashers. It is fun. Got a controller? Got Steam????? Hit me up. We can do Co-op, you don't need to own the game or anything.

ecr674 said:
Someday I'll find the perfect meme copypasta to stitch into an anglican chant. It'll be glorious.

Lmao it's already been done. Kudos internet, I've actually sung the second one.

We had a thing for a while fitting the Navy Seal copypasta into the tune for Dear Theodosia. I think Devery got it the best.

I remember that; it was fun

I had a full grown man throw a fit at the drive through window because I told him syrup is an extra 45 cents per packet, meaning he will have to pay about a dollar and a half more if he wants 3 extra.

I had another one literally just speed off without even ordering because he drove past the person line busting without ordering and got mad that nobody was answering the headsets, and blamed us when we told him he missed the person that was supposed to take his order.

Not to stereotype, but they were both middle aged white men in Ford trucks. Why do actual adults behave this way? Is it a privilege thing? Dementia?

It just sucks trying to do my job and having actual adults treat me like shit, especially for stuff that isn't even my fault. We do get a good laugh out of them afterwards though so I guess it balances out.

Don't even get me started on truck culture. Bunch of wimpy posers trying to compensate for their insecurities.

Big truck on the streets, small one in the sheets.

caveat said:
Not to stereotype, but they were both middle aged white men in Ford trucks. Why do actual adults behave this way? Is it a privilege thing? Dementia?

Privilege.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts