ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
You kind of look like Larry LaLonde as drawn in the Primus Rock n' Roll Biography Comic Book. I've been thinking this for a long time. That is all, goodbye.

My worst nightmare has come to light: being compared in any way to Primus

:(

I meant it in a good way.

Is all jokes, I just like to rag on Primis

Oh, good. I can see why. They do suck, after all.

Do you listen to Primus? Shit. That's awesome.

I sense a lack of taste around here, Primus is good shit
Although they are pretty, lets say, nontraditional in a sense, so I get why they would put some people off

!!!!!

You kiddin'? I'm just foolin' around. Their motto is "Primus Sucks". I had no idea other people here liked Primus. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Day. Golly!

Primus is all right.

!!!!!!

You kiddin'? I'm just foolin' around. Their motto is "Primus Sucks". I had no idea other people here liked Primus. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Day. Golly!

That's my bad, I had no clue. I listen to some Primus but I don't know them that well. It just so happens that I like bass a lot, and Les Claypool happens to be a bass demigod

hoylecake said:
Trying to learn toki pona at the moment. My main goal is to learn all the words first then learn grammar before working towards fluency without needing to use English in conversations.

I have succeeded. tenpo ni la mi ken toki e toki pona. Now I just need to hope my ADHD ass doesn't make my interest drop off before I get close to fluency (probably like a year from now).

Oh no. Did Titan do a silly? He made two threads that are now gone and the crush thread is templocked. What in the world?
Double post necessary.

I'm not gonna gossip hard here, but yea they kinda hijacked a thread and disturbed the peace

Darn.

thiccy said:
That's my bad, I had no clue. I listen to some Primus but I don't know them that well. It just so happens that I like bass a lot, and Les Claypool happens to be a bass demigod

Bass god, you mean. He's glorious.

im so giggly today but im in school so i cant giggle and laugh so im suffering

just slay what you wanna slay

and let the slays fall out

honeslay

What is the name of eric's image converter?

Two Cans Avatar Converter

my brother is gone

what

he is not where he is supposed to be i think he went home or is dead somewhere

Lmao just noticed I had the link on my bio the whole time.

you should call him

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts