ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
now there is a creepy old guy looking at me i just want to go home

Run there

too late

I need to start opening my window more because my fan just.. isn't doin' it in this heat. Circulating the same, stale, warm air.

Why does the USPS suck so much?

they’re super underfunded due to a bunch of weird confusing funding rules that don’t apply to any other government body. this means they’re understaffed (so your stuff won’t arrive for a long time, it has a higher chance of getting lost, and your post office experience will take forever and be absolute shit) and makes their prices higher than seems reasonable. plus you’ve still got to deal with handlers/drivers being rough with packages, which happens with any shipping service

Subway shooting just happened in NYC. My cousin was on the way to college and was on a train where there was an active shooter in the back train car. Luckily he was in the front and the subway stopped and opened the doors once gunshots were heard to allow everyone to escape. The news hasn’t come out now, I don’t think. My cousin is still in the station now.

That's horrifying. I'm glad your cousin is safe.

Yeah he's at his apartment now, doing homework.

W_Licky said:
Subway shooting just happened in NYC. My cousin was on the way to college and was on a train where there was an active shooter in the back train car. Luckily he was in the front and the subway stopped and opened the doors once gunshots were heard to allow everyone to escape. The news hasn’t come out now, I don’t think. My cousin is still in the station now.

Oh fuck, what train was this on? Was this the A train?

Going big mode.

My allergies have entered the chat

I lost my contact.

For your eyes?

for their dog's eyes

axolotl said:
For your eyes?

Mhm

Lemnos, a Greek island, looks like the shape of the United States.

Can you link a pic?

Can you pink a lic?

Look it up.

But that's too difficult!

My allergies have entered the chat

Felt that.
My tombstone is gonna read.
"Survived a global pandemic only to be annihilated by some damn pollen."

guys im passing away now ok

why you probably shouldnt

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts