ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Interesting, I'm not blocked by him.

Turmoil.

You're right, that is interesting.

hush theki. You've already seen me getting irritated by you once.

Oh, shut the fuck up. Go ahead and block me, you ass. No need to come at me like that just because I said a single word.

Luckily, we solved the problem. So we've been on good terms since.

Can't we all just get along? Mayhaps?

It's too late at night to fight, man. Let's make a peace offer, I unblock you (until I see reason to block you again), you don't DM me, and we forgive, forget, all that silly jazz. Whadaya say?

What's happening here? I thought this forum was supposed to be a nice place.

How bad are your reasons to block people? Seems like anything happens and you block them.

Me or Acky? The only person I have blocked is Samus because he's annoying.

acky. u don't block people. at least i think u don't

I only block those who blatantly insult me on purpose and show no regret

You were braggin' about yourself and I blocked you, because I don't like people bein' self absorbed. Actually, I think now's just a good time to unblock ya and stop this nonsense. I can't believe how much stubbornness I lack. I'm sorry.

I don't usually block people. I only block them if they've really gotten on my nerves, like blatantly insulting me for no reason and without regret. (aka pelon) i think he's been banned

You were braggin' about yourself and I blocked you, because I don't like people bein' self absorbed. Actually, I think now's just a good time to unblock ya and stop this nonsense. I can't believe how much stubbornness I lack. I'm sorry.

Are you calling me self-absorbed and stubborn?

Why the alt???

i need more posts on my alt

Uh, no. I'm unstubborn is what I meant. And the self absorbed-ness was just one post from you. It was the one about thinking math in Mandarin. Maybe you're right, you are acting kind of stubborn now, to be honest. Let's just let this go. It doesn't matter. I've already unblocked you anyway.

I knew it was that post for that you blocked me!

that wasn't me bragging. i had just realized i do that sometimes and i wrote it down in "Train of Thoughts."

Yeah.

how and where r u getting all these posts? u realize that u have more than most people here and u've been here for less time than a lot of us

It's because I feel compelled to make a bazillion posts about it every time I see Muck or Les Claypool do something cool.

how much time do u spend on tcas each day?

also where's muck

Shh. I ain't got no life.

Most of these posts are from before the website got blocked at school anyway.

tcas is blocked for u at school?

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts