ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Yeah. I think that's why Muck's gone too.

so how r u still posting at every waking hour of the day?

Thanksgiving break.

oh. yeah.

hold on for like 5 minutes. Duolingo is screaming at me to do my Spanish lesson rn.

Reminds me. I'm gonna go do Dutch stuff before the green bird starts crying, later dude.

Pssssh. mi wile toki e toki ale la toki pona li toki wan.

That's right, you two. I've got the missile launch codes right here and I'm not afraid to use them.

sina jan ike. sina wile toki ala. o ilo sina li jo ala e toki pona! a a!

Toki pona or I chop your head off.

Reminds me. I'm gonna go do Dutch stuff before the green bird starts crying, later dude.

wait, you're learning Dutch too?

ni li toki e seme?
tenpo pi lipu pali li lili

aprzn123 said:
wait, you're learning Dutch too?

Yea. It's similar to German and English so I decided to start learning it last week or so.

What are ur streaks as of today? I’m at 217.

Fucked around a little while ago and now my streak is 16. Not much, but better than 0.

Speaking English? German, you vermin!

You're right, I'm gonna go do that. Might as well do a lesson for each course to be efficient. Again, seeya later.

what's the highest streak u got before

I assume you're askin' me. I'm a little bastard who can't make proper commitments, so 45.

but streak freezes...

sorry i must sacrifice a cat for this double post...

Join Blake's old site. It likely isn't banned for u yet. You can get muck on too. https://nerdparadise.com/forum

it's been dead for years, but I and some others have been bringing it back.

edit: wtf happened to the second line of this post?

Oh yeah, I tried it a while ago, but school loves to crack down on any fun I have. NP is blocked too because I'd check on it sometimes and they musta gotten me.

wow harsh

School sux. I reckon they'll hit the Ibanez website next because I scroll mindlessly through lists of basses while I'm supposed to be doing school work.

W_Licky said:
wtf happened to the second line of this post?

it's kinda hard to explain but this happens in books sometimes. it's the formatting that lines up the words to be equal with each other.

F F F qipewfqoiejfoqwejfpoqiwjefpoqiwjefoqfejpoqiwfjpoqiwjefpoqwijfpoqiwjfpoiqjfpoiqwjefpojqefqpowejfopqijefpoqijewfpoiwejf

sorry for the spam, but i was trying to show that because the 4th "word" in the sentence was super long, it tried to equalize the spacing of the three F's to the length of the post space. for your post licky, the last word before the line went to another was the NP link, which is long. the auto-spacing made it so that the words are farther apart.

It's called "justified" alignment.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts