ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
caveat said:
People think I'm from Texas and it really annoys me because I'm actually from Texas.

hows texas

why tf did shit double post

Cause you a lame.

0blivion said:
caveat said:
People think I'm from Texas and it really annoys me because I'm actually from Texas.

hows texas
Suburban North Texas is pretty nice, all things considered. Can't speak for the rest of the state.

The rabbit is about to be born again! We’re celebrating today, so happy new year, everyone!

technically it’s tomorrow

I have a tradition of mashing together collages of recent screencaps in Paint every few months for a wallpaper. It's a good time capsule, and I did them frequently from early 2021 to mid 2022 before I stopped. Anyways, here's the fourth one after a good while.

woah i see me woah

At an exciting moment too

its so true though i would do this wallpaper thing if i took more screenshots but i don't because then i don't have an excuse for forgetting

hoylecake said:
$4MU$ said:
wtf

Why the fuck does everything have to shock and bewilder you??? Don't apologise this time, actually explain why.

I basically live under a rock, bc of trust issues between my parents and me

what do you call chips from egypt?

Spoiler text below. Highlight to read.
e "chip" tian

thought of this while eating chips (I mean fries not crisps, but it only works with chips)

lmaooooooo, i like that

what do you call chips from egypt?

Spoiler text below. Highlight to read.
e "chip" tian

thought of this while eating chips (I mean fries not crisps, but it only works with chips)

Solid. Should put that on popsicles.

Hard to believe you've only made 410 posts.

10 more & then 420

Nobody told me the real world was so expensive I wanna go back to when I didn't need a job and my parents paid for stuff.

It’s almost 10 and we’re getting ready to eat new years dinner. I’ll post food pics on discord.

Describe the food please

W_Licky said:
It’s almost 10 and we’re getting ready to eat new years dinner. I’ll post food pics on discord.

omg :0

Happy new year!!!!!!

merry new year!!

That moment you watch Shrek during class when you have free time.(Schoolwork is important kids)

Shrekwork is more important

I wonder when he was contemplating suffering if The Buddha ever considered deez.

I would be shocked if the Buddha never contemplated testicles.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts