ForumGeneral Discussion ► The Love Thread
Registered a week ago and asking how to be admin?

No i'm just being curious. I wasn't being serious. I have a lot of curiosity in my personality

Grayseff said:
Registered a week ago and asking how to be admin?

Out of curiosity, how long have you guys been admins? I know you've all been around longer than me, but how long have you guys been "in power" so to speak?

And count yourself lucky for being disqualified, dagman. Being a mod seems to me to be a lot less glamorous than you probably think. Seems to be lot of bureaucracy and reviewing flagged questions. Though I might be wrong about that.

Thedagman said:
No i'm just being curious. I wasn't being serious. I have a lot of curiosity in my personality

I suspect the reasoning is along the lines of "If they can't be bothered to read the FAQ, then they're not really admin material". I've seen other sites run the same policy.

I would like some positivity.

I love soft toys. They're so soft and comforting, you can never be too old for them. I love the recent trend of people putting bears in their windows for kids on walks to spot. I still have my favourite monkey hanging from my bookshelf, which is over 20 years old now.

^same, I’ve had my stuffed monkey science I was 1. Fourteen years later, still in good condition.

Also, I love the rhythm heaven games, they’re just so fun and quirky.

Remember the Fox in Socks trend we had for a while?

This reminded me of you all.

I hate that when the Chiefs won the superbowl tonight, they already had the championship t-shirts made, which means they made them beforehand, which means the 49ers probably made some beforehand too in case they won, which means a lot of losing teams over a lot of years make a lot of shirts that end up in landfill.

Actually those shirts are always donated to third world countries. Usually in South America.

Moved from the hate thread to here because I love this.

I love the way my hands smell after rubbing the leaves of fresh herbs

I love the color of the sky as the sun rises after a cloudless night

I’m surprised by that because clouds enhance sunrises and sunsets for me.

I love seeing the Milky Way where the skies are dark enough to do so

I agree with you. We can see it overhead here on clear nights, though not as clear as in the country. Pros of living in a village.

I love that schools out, as of yesterday.

I love how my body currently looks, now that I've shed about a dozen pounds over quarantine to reach an ideal weight. Got a minor foot injury from running much more than usual (I have flat feet) but getting into regular exercise is totally worth it, both for the looks and general fitness. :)

Way to go! That's just awesome. :D
I'm about 10 kilos heavier than I'd like to be. I gained this weight over a year or so. I don't know if it has to do with me taking birth control, or if it's something else (age, stress, etc), or a combination of factors. I haven't made any notable changes to my diet though, so there's that. I've been trying to be more active, and I have lost some of the excess weight, but I still have a long way to go.

i love cuddling

I've taken up yoga during quarantine! It's been incredible for me both strength-wise and for flexibility. I've slacked a little bit the past couple weeks, but I'm getting really close to doing the splits. I've also been really impressed by how much muscle I've built from it.

I started yoga recently too! I have fallen off it at the moment because I got busy but I was loving it.

I like that it's low intensity but you can also feel it working on building strength.

Exactly! I don't like feeling out of breath or like I can't breath from exercising. The stretchy kind of pain is much better than more high intensity pain from work outs...

I fuckin love myself. For once. I fuckin love myself. For the first time in my whole life. I fuckin love myself. Have a trippy night, everyone.

jaxxie said:
Way to go! That's just awesome. :D
I'm about 10 kilos heavier than I'd like to be. I gained this weight over a year or so. I don't know if it has to do with me taking birth control, or if it's something else (age, stress, etc), or a combination of factors. I haven't made any notable changes to my diet though, so there's that. I've been trying to be more active, and I have lost some of the excess weight, but I still have a long way to go.

Same....

I fuckin love myself. For once. I fuckin love myself. For the first time in my whole life. I fuckin love myself. Have a trippy night, everyone.
Now you know the feeling the rest of us get when you come around.

Now you know the feeling the rest of us get when you come around.
Idk, man, if the way I was feeling when I posted that is how everyone felt around when they were around me then either everyone I know and the region I live in would overcome a lot of it’s problems .... or we would have a lot of new, very neurotic problems. I feel what you’re conveying though, and right back at you man. You’re a really cool dude.

I feel what you’re conveying though, and right back at you man. You’re a really cool dude.
You dare use my own spells against me, Potter?

I love the word “dickery.”

Forum > General Discussion > The Love Thread