ForumGeneral Discussion ► The Hate Thread
If habits make you feel bad they're a bad habit.

I generally don't feel depressed until I've burned through all my dab oil over the course of a weekend and then I realize I won't have any more for several weeks. Sometimes I hate my drug habit. (Specifically, when I don't have drugs.)

I stopped smoking because it never failed to make me anxious. I've only ever had a mildly pleasant time on weed, and I would probably have had a better time if I were sober.

Pelon said:
I hate when I have weed but I don’t have anything to smoke it from.

Not to get all dope fiend on you but you can absolutely chase weed off of aluminum foil. It's probably not the best thing for you, but it works.

That sound really fiend-ish I’ll smoke it out of an apple before I do that lol.

I hate haters.

Hate+haters= hypocrite

InsiDoubt said:
Pelon said:
I hate when I have weed but I don’t have anything to smoke it from.

Not to get all dope fiend on you but you can absolutely chase weed off of aluminum foil. It's probably not the best thing for you, but it works.
If you’re careful and quick enough, you can light the end of a bud, hold it to your mouth and inhale. It’s kinda like inhaling the smoke from an incense cone but you have to suck in really fast so that the burning end extinguishes before you finish inhaling. Who needs a piece at all? You’ll feel like the fiendingest fiend ever, but it works really well. Not like smoking the bud, not inhaling through the bud, but inhaling the arising smoke.

That sounds fiendishly fiend my friend.

Apparently that’s how people used to do it before, you know, pipes and other ways of smoking were realized. It’s not too different from taking some hot knives and pressing hash between them. I actually find it rather convenient.

I just bought a pipe that has green leaves all over it. I like to eat chocolate right after it makes it enjoyable.

I hate instagram and don’t even need to have ever signed up for it to hate it. No, I don’t want to see something you saw on instagram. I’m going to stop buying, or at least ease my buying of, your products if your company uses instagram. I saw an attorney’s commercial saying their law firm has an instagram - never using any attorneys from that law firm. I don’t care how absurdly arbitrary this sounds - fuck instagram and your dog.

Related: I hate being a K-selecting consumer in an r-selected advertising economy.

I hate instagram and don’t even need to have ever signed up for it to hate it. No, I don’t want to see something you saw on instagram. I’m going to stop buying, or at least ease my buying of, your products if your company uses instagram. I saw an attorney’s commercial saying their law firm has an instagram - never using any attorneys from that law firm. I don’t care how absurdly arbitrary this sounds - fuck instagram and your dog.
I use the app myself and for the most part, I agree that it's pretty bad. I have my own reason for believing it, which might not be the same as yours. I could ramble on about it but to sum it up easily, the moderators are shit. I've seen some pretty vile and/or illegal stuff on there and it's not being reviewed, or even if you report it to hell, it's sometimes completely ignored. Instagram is just home to a bunch of creeps and otherwise bad people.

That’s awful. What kind of illegal things? The usual things that are both illegal and pictures? I frankly just like to bitch about stuff like instagram, but knowing that makes me feel better for slamming it.

google show me the d a r k i n s t a g r a m

I hate people who say that furries are weird without actually trying to see why they are furries.
I mean, there most certainly are the ones that do nsfw stuff, and the ones who are willing to spend a thousand dollars on a weird halloween costume, but there are a lot of teenagers who are furries because they find it easier to express themselves that way.

What's something that becomes easier to express when you pretend you're a badger or whatever? I've heard that phase before but not any explanation. What effect of putting on a suit or drawing half-animal self-portraits makes "expressing" anything besides furry metadiscussion, easier?

I hate this shitty town and the people that reside within it. I hate that I don't have a plan after high school. I hate that I didn't end my worries back in October.

gws said:
What's something that becomes easier to express when you pretend you're a badger or whatever? I've heard that phase before but not any explanation. What effect of putting on a suit or drawing half-animal self-portraits makes "expressing" anything besides furry metadiscussion, easier?

Thiiiis

You hate gws's view?

Na man I agree with it.

You literally have a wolf as your profile picture

Yeah, but doesn't mean he's a furry.
My discord profile picture is a Roomba with a gun taped to it, but I don't own any firearms, nor do I ever pretend to be a Roomba (even when I'm vacuuming the house).

You literally have a wolf as your profile picture

I am obviously Lord of the Furries.

Forum > General Discussion > The Hate Thread