ForumGeneral Discussion ► The Hate Thread
I really hate all the mass panic COVID19 mess that is going around. I have enough anxiety just trying to exist as a normal person. Why? Why does there have to be a potentially deadly pandemic right now? AND WHY IS EVERYONE BUYING TOILET PAPER. I SERIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TOILET PAPER. *cue panic attack*

I agree with SunshineDust. Everyone’s saying this is a doomsday scenario and we’re all going to die, which is quite the overreaction.
I do agree with all of the action we’re taking now, though. Maybe that’s mostly because it doesn’t affect me a whole lot except for school, but I am all for it. Especially the paid leave bit that’s in progress.

And to answer your question; it’s because it’ll have popped up sooner or later. Waiting it out and hoping it goes away is what made this a pandemic in the first place, in my opinion.
As for the other question....No idea. Someone please clarify, I don’t think anyone really knows why, but what started the whole toilet paper rush?

I don’t get the toilet paper either. Y’all got garden hoses and y’all got sinks. Showers too even.

St. Pattys day T-shirts were on sale for $1 yesterday - because, you know, nobody could go to the bar and wear them.
3XL T shirt for $1. That makes a *lot* of poo rags

I hate the Minecraft soundtrack so much. So so much.

I hat how precise some angles and times are in speedruns, because I decided to take up speed running on a game with one of the worst routes. I also hate that Wind Waker HD isn’t super respected in the speedrun community. Whyyyyy? Sure, the route sucks, but if you pull it off it just feels.... oooh, so good. Like getting a perfect combo on an expert+ level on beatsaber.

So.....weeks and weeks spent on some type of successful speedrun, only for it to be for naught because it isn’t that respected?
I think the reason might be because Wind Waker was never a respected game in general, despite being part of the Zelda series. Like another cog in the machine, not unimpressive in general.
(Of course, this is all speculation and I truly know nothing of either the speedrunning community or the Zelda community. Apologies for offenses.)

I truly really hate it that I can't get a stupid boy out of my head.

Wyyca21 said:

I think the reason might be because Wind Waker was never a respected game in general, despite being part of the Zelda series. Like another cog in the machine, not unimpressive in general.

Wind Waker has become one of the most favored Zelda games as of late, actually. The reason it was hated on release was the style. People wanted something like twilight princess. Dark and gritty. Instead we got cartoony wind waker. It has one of the strongest stories in Zelda series, though, and it has a charming artstyle. In the speed running community, though, it’s not very well respected because 1.not enough people will run, because 2. It has an incredibly difficult route that is filled with RNG, meaning if you want to run it seriously, you have to put in a lot of time and effort, plus being prepared to have to start over because of morth hover. GD morth hover man....

I hate that when the Chiefs won the superbowl tonight, they already had the championship t-shirts made, which means they made them beforehand, which means the 49ers probably made some beforehand too in case they won, which means a lot of losing teams over a lot of years make a lot of shirts that end up in landfill.

Actually those shirts are always donated to third world countries. Usually in South America.

I love that.

But.....you cant love in the hate thread! My brain just imploded.

I hate not feeling like I’m doing enough for school. If I’m feeling that way, I’m probably not. I miss regular assignments. This nothing but tests stuff is freaking me out.

I don't know if this has been posted before, but

invisible inc

I hate glasses that make wearing headphones painful.

Edit:

actually i hate everything about how inconvenient wearing glasses are seriously

swimming, sweating, raining, misplacing them, eye strain, dirty every single time, etc etc

though this might just be for me, I also hate how you always need to push the darn frame up when it falls down the bridge of your nose.

ugh, tell me about it

though this might just be for me, I also hate how you always need to push the darn frame up when it falls down the bridge of your nose.
Yes. I've never had a pair of glasses that fit well on my head.

Back when I had glasses, I hated having to take them off for physical activities and then having to find somewhere safe for them and remembering to get them afterwards. I hated having to carry glasses cases around. I hated losing the little screw on the hinge.

laughs in glasses held together with fishing line

Okay, gonna confess something controversial here: I hate bananas. They smell and taste gross. I want to enjoy them more since they're supposed to be super healthy, but the taste... is just...... not good, man.

Is anybody with me on this, or do I really have weird palate?

Sheilla said:
Okay, gonna confess something controversial here: I hate bananas. They smell and taste gross. I want to enjoy them more since they're supposed to be super healthy, but the taste... is just...... not good, man.

Is anybody with me on this, or do I really have weird palate?
Like, I do kinda enjoy them, in theory...except I haven’t had them in years, so.
I decided I didn’t like them and have never touched them since.

After an update, my phone keyboard automatically corrects its to it's regardless of the context. I hate it.

i hate answers to questions that only correct your spelling/grammar. they don't do anything, they just serve to piss you off, and they don't even give you any answer to your question. when they answer the question, i can ignore them being a grammar nazi, but when that's ALL the answer is, i get pissed.

You would have hated 2014 tcas

Sometimes, when I want to say something that isn't technically a question, all I get is:

Definition of a question: a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information."

>:(

(Not that specific user, just an example)

That’s especially stupid because if it’s just to “elicit information” then, fuck, this sentence is a question unless you’re just some dumbass who can’t hold a conversation because any response you give me is information.

Forum > General Discussion > The Hate Thread